Clubplanet Nightlife Community

People at work with no consideration...

elementx

Who else has a few of these people around...

I have one that I cannot stand. When it comes to my files, records and performance stats for my field guys I make sure I keep up with all my information. I have them all put away in a filing cabinet and update and add to them daily. Lately I have been noticing some missing and some laying around the office. Now I have told various supervisors and one other co-worker where all this information in case they need to reference them. So I approached one of my co-workers and asked her if she would kindly put the files away when she is done using them. She turns around and tells me.

"Oh I normally put them away the next day or when I get around to it." ( Which is BS ) Because alot of times when the cleaning crew comes in at night they throw alot of papers away. And this is why I am missing various days of work. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Now what kind of shit is that... I do not have to leave this stuff unlocked for anyone to reference. I do it to be nice. I could just let them go into the system and generate the information that they need which takes a bunch of time. But no. I give them the respect and courtesy. I generate all this information daily for my own personal records. I am a freak like that. And I like to know that when I am asked a question I can give an answer without hesitation. I have always been that way... Anyway I think it is time to let others do the same for themselves... What do you all think... Anyone here have similar situations where they work. People who don't respect your things... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sorry had to vent. This shit pisses me off. I do the work and they reep the benefits... :cuss:

Originally posted by Codica3

You have to deal with people in general on a daily basis too. :idea::D

Yeah but I said SAME PEOPLE DAILY!!! Geeez... :rolleyes:

People outside my office I can tell them where to go. People inside the office I can't really do that. There are to many rules in big companies like these... :mad:

Originally posted by elementx

Who else has a few of these people around...

I have one that I cannot stand. When it comes to my files, records and performance stats for my field guys I make sure I keep up with all my information. I have them all put away in a filing cabinet and update and add to them daily. Lately I have been noticing some missing and some laying around the office. Now I have told various supervisors and one other co-worker where all this information in case they need to reference them. So I approached one of my co-workers and asked her if she would kindly put the files away when she is done using them. She turns around and tells me.

"Oh I normally put them away the next day or when I get around to it." ( Which is BS ) Because alot of times when the cleaning crew comes in at night they throw alot of papers away. And this is why I am missing various days of work. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Now what kind of shit is that... I do not have to leave this stuff unlocked for anyone to reference. I do it to be nice. I could just let them go into the system and generate the information that they need which takes a bunch of time. But no. I give them the respect and courtesy. I generate all this information daily for my own personal records. I am a freak like that. And I like to know that when I am asked a question I can give an answer without hesitation. I have always been that way... Anyway I think it is time to let others do the same for themselves... What do you all think... Anyone here have similar situations where they work. People who don't respect your things... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sorry had to vent. This shit pisses me off. I do the work and they reep the benefits... :cuss:

i hate that shit!!! i hate it i hate it hate it!!! i had similar problems with my co-workers when i was a retailbroker... i used to buy tons of leads through a hook up, and share them with ppl, so i would leave my desk unlocked so if someone needed it or whatever... however it got to the point where ppl would, take them not return them, or just waste them to write notes on them or whatever, and the worst part was they started eating my "snackity-snacks" and using my colognes that i had in the drawers and just abusing all my ish... so i just couldnt take it anymore and i locked it all up... and bottom line, i know its childish and selfish but fuck them... you should lock it up as well...