Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYC/Miami Roll Call….

eric konieczko

What's up! cool.gif

Me and a few friends are flying in from NYC next week the 19th to be precise for a week in SB. Is there anyone out there who likes hard house…I mean pumpin; thumbin, bumpin LIKE with Jonathan Peters going OFF on a Sunday morning in the booth @ the SOUND FACTORY in NYC. Honestly, I really enjoy jamming all night long. Last weekend a few friends and me attended GATECRASHER @ the LIMELIGHT on the 9th in NYC it was insane. Also, ended up going to the factory for little JP jammed my ass off until noon. If anyone could provide me with some info regarding good clubs after-hours etc…. it would be greatly appreciated because we are definitely coming. Also, if you know the dress codes, DJ's, party's etc..that would be great!! I was under the impression that most of South Beach's club attire is fashionable which is not a bad thing. Just would like to know when to dress to make an impression and when to…well you know cargos, visor's….are acceptable.

Peace-

~Ziazan~* cool.gif

"Time is an illusion, but timing is everything"

Check out who will be at ClubSpace that weekend. After 4:30 on Sat. David Padilla will probably spin. Hes not really hard house though, trance (dark). It's a great party though. Maybe the CrowBar depending on whos there. Some one else help out here for NYC hardhouse.

No problema. Attomic also posted this break down of the scene for someone else:

On Fri-Sat @ Sobe there is LEVEL (House + Dance mix), Crobar (Chicago House), Shadow (Trance). Jazid (LIVE R&B), BLUE (Deep House). In Downtown you got SPACE (House + Trance).

Archived