Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Should We???

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

ur stupid brown ass is def. walking to the bank today....:rolleyes:

r u discriminating against me cause of my skin color? dont make me get homonoises and his band of merily fags (anmesty international) after your ass..... cracka.

Originally posted by dnice35

r u discriminating against me cause of my skin color?

no ur stupidity outweighs ur skin color, i just feel sorry for the Latin race that u are a part of....u truly bring it down...:rolleyes:

ps

weak attempt at racism with me...we are the same race, just diff. skin color...come mierda!!!:blown:

no ur stupidity outweighs ur skin color, i just feel sorry for the Latin race that u are a part of....u truly bring it down...:rolleyes:

ps

weak attempt at racism with me...we are the same race, just diff. skin color...come mierda!!!:blown:

bro you are two words away form me going down stairs and beating you like a stuff pig........ now fuck off you bloated piece of shyte.

only two words?? how about?? FAT FUCK??? yeah, that should do it...come down here boy!!!

fat? you been watching me at the urinals agains havent you?

by the way becareful what you wish for, I might go down there and slap the bitch out of you.

Originally posted by dnice35

shad up my little slut.....

hey Jared are u done eating ur Subway Sub or what?? get ur "horizontally" challenged ass down here already...i am getting bored of waiting for ur ass to get down here..."Perro que ladra no muerde":rolleyes:

hey Jared are u done eating ur Subway Sub or what?? get ur "horizontally" challenged ass down here already...i am getting bored of waiting for ur ass to get down here..."Perro que ladra no muerde":rolleyes:

I said shad up , puta sucia!