Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Free + Denny This Friday-words often not heard together

Thats right. Attn All CPers and friends. This Friday Denny and I would like to invite you to the 1st ever 2 NU 4 THE RADIO party at Joeys. From 12-3 Denny Tsettos will be playing all the music you dont hear on KTU overplayed during the day. For this special event I would like to offer all CPers and their guests free admission til 11:30. Just enter your name and how many guests will be coming.

ex. Sergio + 100

Originally posted by stigeleiro

Thats right. Attn All CPers and friends. This Friday Denny and I would like to invite you to the 1st ever 2 NU 4 THE RADIO party at Joeys. From 12-3 Denny Tsettos will be playing all the music you dont hear on KTU overplayed during the day. For this special event I would like to offer all CPers and their guests free admission til 11:30. Just enter your name and how many guests will be coming.

ex. Sergio + 100

Are you Fucking serious!!! This might be the dumbest thing i have ever heard on this forum...WOWOWWOW your gonna actually play records that arent on KTU?? Congratulations..Losers...Free, so we dont hear anymore Christina Aguleira remixes that Denny plays all the time! You guys are pathetic..LOL go buy some records geezzzzz...

chub.

Originally posted by chubrok

Are you Fucking serious!!! This might be the dumbest thing i have ever heard on this forum...WOWOWWOW your gonna actually play records that arent on KTU?? Congratulations..Losers...Free, so we dont hear anymore Christina Aguleira remixes that Denny plays all the time! You guys are pathetic..LOL go buy some records geezzzzz...

chub.

What???:confused:

Serge is Doing a Party that will Feature Newer Records that arent played out yet.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

wow u did go there. dont forget my run at the SURF my friend.

I was sayin what to the guys post that made no sense not sayin what to you like being sarcastic!

Then i was explaining what you were doing to the guy who tried to bash you. Sorry for the misunderstanding Big Daddy!