Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rude!!!

fineones

you know what i hate...i put the 'be back in 15 mins' sign on ..the door of my shop ...and i come back and there fuckign ppl in it...this has happened twice ...its like what are u a fucking moron...errRRRR!!!! shit gets me so mad..how do u not see it..its right there...or is it that u do see it..and think ur better than that .and just dont give a fuck ....one lady had the balls to ask ..'there was nobody here ...where were u?'

i couldnt believe it...

Originally posted by gmccookny

Y don't you lock it :confused:

yeh i figured sombody was gonna write that ...and im very well could but there never was a need ...its a private tennis club ..the threat of theft is never really there...(except for old women..they love to 'borrow' thing) and its winter so its slowwwww not many ppl around

but i deffintly am going to start locking it from now on...still pretty friken annoying

is it by the LIRR train stop?/?

btw,,, elisha is SO HOT in Old School :drool:

yeh like a block from it....wait wait wait...shes in old school..fuck i gotta go see it deffintly now...i wish she was in more shit..she gets no play ...such a cutie :)

Originally posted by EUROCHIC99

i bet that if you timed the "i'll be back in whatever minutes" signs they would never be back by the time the said, its always more like 2 hours. :D

haha no doubt..that might have somthing to do with it...

Originally posted by fineones

yeh like a block from it....wait wait wait...shes in old school..fuck i gotta go see it deffintly now...i wish she was in more shit..she gets no play ...such a cutie :)

kool man.

I gotta meet up with you there some day. I haven't played tennis in ages, but feel like i still got it in me :idea:

kool man.

I gotta meet up with you there some day. I haven't played tennis in ages, but feel like i still got it in me :idea:

yeh no doubt..i think there is a free guest day coming up ...with all these fun things going on ..ill let u know whats up