Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bipolar, schizo, psycho????

are we all delusional in one way or the other or only a few.....cause sometimes i feel like i am the only normal person out there and some other people i know are bipolar nutjobs......than at times i become one myself.......i know.....i know....this is a notallthere thread......but answer the question if ya like fockers!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

are we all delusional in one way or the other or only a few.....cause sometimes i feel like i am the only normal person out there and some other people i know are bipolar nutjobs......than at times i become one myself.......i know.....i know....this is a notallthere thread......but answer the question if ya like fockers!!!

i feel like i am the only normal 1 out there too

but all joking aside whats normal , normal to you is weird and strange to someone else

think about what i said before you bust on me

how cute both DAVE D's posting back to back.......................

reminds me of a commercial i once saw goes a little something like this:

"GWEEN GWASS H,H,ERE WED GWASS DARE, PWEES DONT TWOW US AWAY"

HELL NO DON, i'll be the 1st to tell ya im just fuggin retarted and have done too much chemicals in the past and thats why i'm a fuggin nUT cASe, i aint gonna front, i'm border line sKiTSO, but i found happiness in finger painting, opera singing, and love melodies from the 70's and next week i get the 80's..............................and i'm doing just fine today

so dont sweat it dave, its not a dream we're all crazy

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Originally posted by deeelite1

I'm a nutjob and damn proud..

Digga can back me up.

nahhhhh, ya just surround yourself w/ nUtj()bs...............

actually yeah, your a fuggin FREAK ASS CRAZY BITCH, but its cool i still love ya..................and invisible too, wink wink

Oh gee.. like the WINK WINK is going to mislead anyone with even the brain the size of a pea.

Real Subtle Jerki.

oh yeah i forgot i don't see you write now, your really not posting.........i can not see you write now.................MARCO!!!!!!

Polo

POLO

POLO

I'M OVER HERE..

POOOOOLLLLOOOOO

FUGGGGGGGGGGGG, i hate this game...............reminds me when i was a kid, when my brother hid my HE MAN sword for two weeks...................

MAAAAAAAAAAAAARCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

god askdj!@#$#@%^(@!%((@!#_$ BALL HAIR (*)^)(&* &)( AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE FUGGGG

MAAAAAAAAAARCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!