Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attractive Piercings ??

hotbarbiedoll

Originally posted by jimk29

I have my ears, my labret, and my tongue... I don't like eyebrow piercings becuase i think they take away from any symmetry that the face already has.

Eyebrows rings are also not a good idea bc they scar really bad & thats a permanent scar on your face =/..But I still they look good!

i've had my tongue pierced on two seperate occasions, since removed, and other than that, just my cartilige high on my left ear, since removed.

i think on a girl, a navel piercing is the sexiest. depending on the girl, an eyebrow ring is hot, and so is a nose ring, but not the septum. anything sexual pierced is also hot(tongue, nips, clit, etc.)

i would consider getting my eyebrow(s) done, and also my tongue again.

oh, yeah, and i once pierced the web between my thumb and forefinger, just to break up some boredom. but i never put anything in the hole to retain it.

a girl with a killer stomache and a belly piercing is hot as hell, but if you have even a little pouch... dont call attention to it!!!

and pealing down a girls thong for the first time to find out that she has her hood pierced, is pretty fucking sexy! (especially when it isnt expected, like she doesn't have a bunch of other piercings)

Tounge is OK.. but kind of mundane these days. The equivilent of a girl getting a little tattoo on her lower back... it can be cool, just depends on the girl and her attitude.

but thats just my opinion... your mileage may vary.

Originally posted by drmoxx

i think that's the part of the ear you would press in to not hear anything.

part close to ur face

Yep, it's that little triangle.

Here's my laundry list:

-earlobes

-tragus

-two other ear cartilege piercings (I've heard various names for them, altho rook and conch are the most common)

-belly

Since removed:

-2 more in my ears

-nostril

-2 in my tongue

-nipples

-hood

I wouldn't mind getting my nose re-pierced and wearing a small stud in it.