Clubplanet Nightlife Community

21 and Under Clubs in Miami

neoprimal

I'm sick and tired of searching and searching and not finding any clubs to get into. I'm 19 and I like to occassionally go clubbing - especially when I don't feel like a movie or I feel like dancing or going out in general. Yesterday my cousin came from Fort Meyers and I figured I'd give her a good time by going to a club. Was I ever wrong...we both got dressed for nothing. We went to CocoGrove, SoBe and all around US1 and all and nada.

Do any of you know ANY clubs in the Miami/Ft.Laud region which is 21 and under?

If you do...also include what time they close at if you know. Oh...I don't care whether they are gay or not, it's still music and people....

As you can tell I'm not too into clubs, I only go when I really feel clubbie, and like doing something a little outrageous (I'm very shy) smile.gif That and the fact that I just moved to Miami a year ago account for me not knowing any.

Thanks alot.

------------------

<!-- BEGIN PAGETALK CODE -->

<table><tr>

<td><a href="http://www.pagetalk.com./play.phtml?u=11120817&b=5"></a></td></tr>

<tr><td><a href="http://www.pagetalk.com/logo-click.phtml?u=11120817&b=5"></a></td>

</tr>

</table>

<!-- END PAGETALK CODE -->

Yeah, it sucks to be underage--without an ID that is! I remember those days quite well. Here's an idea:

Try the Coliseum in Ft. Lauderdale on Fridays. It's gay but mixed and 18+. They have decent danceable house music. Only $10 cover.

Good luck.

All South Beach is over 21 but I think you can go to Space in Downtown Miami on Thurdays, it's a great club.

Good Luck cwm35.gif

------------------

panchodeejay

o o o o o <o <o> o> o>

.|. \|. \|/ // X \ | <| <|

/\ >\ /< >\ /< >\ /< >\ /<

[This message has been edited by panchodeejay (edited 09-18-2000).]

cwm10.gif yes i know a club that ladys 18 and up get in its 609 at the coconut grove. but guys need to be 21.and level night club dont check id so much if your on the list. i could get u on the at level for free im a gold member at level. just write back ill see what i do ok. cwm41.gif

I would just like to thank all of you so far for replying to me. I appreciate all the info, answers and help that you're giving me.

If you ever get additional info or do find 18 and over clubs, remember me!

And feel free to write to my personal email address....

Later and Thanks Again...

(get the new madonna CD, it's cool)

I know I know... eek.gif

No fake ID for me..I'm not into illegality.

cwm45.gif

I wanna get into clubs bad, but not that bad.

Later....

[This message has been edited by neoprimal (edited 09-20-2000).]

[This message has been edited by neoprimal (edited 09-20-2000).]

Archived