Clubplanet Nightlife Community

W.o.w

hotbarbiedoll

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...i'm on my 12th hour at work...perhaps not the best mindset to be posting...it wasnt anything nice...and since i think you mean well, i am going to keep it to myself and let it go...my negativity would be misdirected right now...i think i'll go mow over an old lady with my car instead...twice...

Originally posted by joeg

glad i'm not the only one who caught that...

echostar and abortionator have had W.O.W. signs on their cars for like 3 years and never got flashed... but that might just be because they're losers....

LMFAOO oh ok.. Yeah so many of my guy friends have them on their cars and never get flashed.. When I see them on a car I think their funny, but the whole concept of who created it i find silly

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

Hmmm i dont think so but Im not sure.. Have u ever noticed the WOW stickers on the cars? I never noticed until I knew what it stood 4 lol

yeah now that u mention it i have seen them i just never knew the meaning.

Originally posted by pennywise

I had a WOW sticker to support O&A...and I didn't think it was the "dumbest idea" but I do think you are getting close to being the "dumbest" on this board.

Think about it, hard.

Then think some more....and you will get it. Barbie.

First of all I find it an odd creation that someone would decide 2 promote a sticker that makes women flash them their breasts , and not on ANY day, but a wednesday..And second of all, who are u to try 2 insult me? I see ur think ur a wise ass behind ur computer...let me see u in person and id rip u a new asshole.. trust me, u dont want to get on my bad side

Okay Barbiedoll....

The thing is, you said "the most dumbest" so you have no leg to stand one when speaking of dumb ideas.

You actually thought about this, then went and posted it in the "most dumbest" way.

While W.O.W. might seem "dumest" to someone, what did it earn Mr. Op? What did is earn Mr. Ack? Do you know? Do ya?

Let's think millions, let's think, mmmmmmm, about $5 Milliion each a year. Dumb idea still? It was a promotion tool, that worked better than any other I can think of off the top of my head. So how "dumbest" was it?

Okay Barbiedoll....

The thing is, you said "the most dumbest" so you have no leg to stand one when speaking of dumb ideas.

You actually thought about this, then went and posted it in the "most dumbest" way.

While W.O.W. might seem "dumest" to someone, what did it earn Mr. Op? What did is earn Mr. Ack? Do you know? Do ya?

Let's think millions, let's think, mmmmmmm, about $5 Milliion each a year. Dumb idea still? It was a promotion tool, that worked better than any other I can think of off the top of my head. So how "dumbest" was it?

What the hell does this have 2 do with anything? I am saying the thought of someone creating 4 a girl 2 flash her breats on a "wednesday is dumb" u missed the whole point, and im not wasting any time explaining, ur not worth it

What the hell does this have 2 do with anything? I am saying the thought of someone creating 4 a girl 2 flash her breats on a "wednesday is dumb" u missed the whole point, and im not wasting any time explaining, ur not worth it

You didn't get my point... the fact that they created it and you are still talking about it one year after they are off the air means they are that DAMN GOOD!!!! They created a marketing phenom!

I don't care if I see some sluts tits, I see tits enough. The whole idea was I supporting these two guys who made me laugh...you don't get it, Barb. Go back to saying "dumbest" and showing off your blonde hair.

You didn't get my point... the fact that they created it and you are still talking about it one year after they are off the air means they are that DAMN GOOD!!!! They created a marketing phenom!

I don't care if I see some sluts tits, I see tits enough. The whole idea was I supporting these two guys who made me laugh...you don't get it, Barb. Go back to saying "dumbest" and showing off your blonde hair.

yeah damn right I like my blonde hair or I wouldnt be stressing the fact that I am.. in regards to the point your stil trying to make, I understand your reasoning, but the whole idea behind it i found odd.. And u act like my calling me Barbie your insulting me :laugh: :laugh:

yeah damn right I like my blonde hair or I wouldnt be stressing the fact that I am.. in regards to the point your stil trying to make, I understand your reasoning, but the whole idea behind it i found odd.. And u act like my calling me Barbie your insulting me :laugh: :laugh:

Barb....the the whole idea behind it was to get popular, to make money...are you freaking dumb? It had nothing to do with tits, it had to do with getting their names out.

I exlapined it once, twice, this would be three times. I don't care what I call you really, get the idea of what I am saying. Seeing boobs was nothing to these guys because:

1.) they were in the studio, not in the cars with these stickers

and

2.) they could see tits, bush, ass, orwhatever whenever they wanted because they had the job they did.

Done.

End.

Over.

I win.Thanks.

Okay Barbiedoll....

there is NO WAY IN HELL they made 5 mil a year. no way!! they got ousted from boston and spent only a lil over a year on 102.7 wnew. howard and imus are the only radio personalities who make that kind of money, and thats also cause they have double radio/ tv deals as well as well as national syndications. i listened to o&a a lot a few years back, although i truthfully never found them to be that funny. and the fact they could never get an official website going just shows the overall staff's incompetence. and the whole WOW thing to me was just another stupid frat boy antic, which was probably created in the midst of a drunken stupor by opie. i agree, it is a stupid concept, and the people who still swear by it, are as pitfiful as people who still swear by twilo. let it go. hope u enjoyed it while it lasted, but it's gone now. move on.

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

there is NO WAY IN HELL they made 5 mil a year. no way!! they got ousted from boston and spent only a lil over a year on 102.7 wnew. howard and imus are the only radio personalities who make that kind of money, and thats also cause they have double radio/ tv deals as well as well as national syndications. i listened to o&a a lot a few years back, although i truthfully never found them to be that funny. and the fact they could never get an official website going just shows the overall staff's incompetence. and the whole WOW thing to me was just another stupid frat boy antic, which was probably created in the midst of a drunken stupor by opie. i agree, it is a stupid concept, and the people who still swear by it, are as pitfiful as people who still swear by twilo. let it go. hope u enjoyed it while it lasted, but it's gone now. move on.

Umm look up how much they made before you speak sonny.

They were on 102.7 for over a year, well over.

But you know cause you know it all right? Your family listens to you, and tells you that you are smart, and the best, and so good looking?

Guess what, they lie.

You blow.

Barb....the the whole idea behind it was to get popular, to make money...are you freaking dumb? It had nothing to do with tits, it had to do with getting their names out.

I exlapined it once, twice, this would be three times. I don't care what I call you really, get the idea of what I am saying. Seeing boobs was nothing to these guys because:

1.) they were in the studio, not in the cars with these stickers

and

2.) they could see tits, bush, ass, orwhatever whenever they wanted because they had the job they did.

Done.

End.

Over.

I win.Thanks.

Well i hope you got your frustrations out for the night, obviously your a very miserable person if you have to take such a "dumb".. yes.. "dumb" topic to these extremes..And sorry Im not an expert of "WOW" I only know what I saw occuring.. I never took the time to look into such a usless topic.. My friend brought it up today & i decided to give my opinion & ask for others from cp members-without expecting some bored loser to come all in their defense.. I just had 2 say that cause i never let people disrespect me, whether it be a messageboard or not in anyway.. now have a good night