W.o.w

hotbarbiedoll

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by phatman

...i tried to read through all this "text"...but i couldnt bear it...

...i dub thee "the most dumbest thread to date"...

aaaa for a sec i thought the CP peeps were going to step up with some snaps.....BOO!!!!...

there was a glimmer of light ..but fadeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

anyway O&A ..had some funny shit...i heard one about celion deions camel toe..and how the titantic 2 was going to be filmed and crash into her camel toe at the end..it was hilarious.....

W.O.W is horrible..it was a great advertising ploy..but i think it was really created for the 'mullet' crowd....

Originally posted by pennywise

Wanna play? Phunk?

Phish?

Kind of clashes with clubs eh?

??...I was commenting on your..shall we say 'dry' ability to cut another human being down...Its not at all spectacular...Cuz like, if yer gonna bring drama, at least have a flair for the dramatic, no?...:aright:..

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

I think W.O.W is the most dumbest idea ever created.. But anyway, did any1 ever have the sticker & get flashed with it? Or did any1 ever flash a guy if they had the sticker?

Nope, but I have been flashed anyway without a stupid stick on my bumper.

Most of the guys I'd seen with those dumbass stickers on their cars were ugly looking loosers that couldn't get a hooker to flash them if they paid for it. So basically getting flashed by strange girls was the closest thing to sex that they'd ever experienced.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by phatman

...i tried to read through all this "text"...but i couldnt bear it...

...i dub thee "the most dumbest thread to date"...

Yeah of course you would.. You'r still holding a grudge to the "homo"comment I made 2 weeks ago:rolleyes: And for "the most dumbest thread" ( yeah ill say it again so all you little spellchecks who focus more on grammar than the context of what I was trying to say get a pathetic laugh) it lasted pretty long ( just had 2 get that out, now im done) ....

Originally posted by cintron

*yawn* ah shit i'm too late to say anything.

ah well.

I lived in Mass for a long time before i moved to NY.

I can definitely say O+A pulled some crazy shit. WOW was one thing, and in mass, it actually worked. You had people setting up WOW tables and banners on the side of the road in the summer and getting good results. O+A got hit with threats for lawsuits though. Barely squeezed out of that one... but the day they played the prank that the governor was dead, THAT shit got them fired.

Eric... i'm sorry to report.... the mayor of Boston has just died in a horrible car accident... :(

;)

Originally posted by joeg

Eric... i'm sorry to report.... the mayor of Boston has just died in a horrible car accident... :(

;)

good, maybe the incessant pricks that run city hall will change their minds and let clubs stay open past 2am.

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

Yeah of course you would.. You'r still holding a grudge to the "homo"comment I made 2 weeks ago:rolleyes: And for "the most dumbest thread" ( yeah ill say it again so all you little spellchecks who focus more on grammar than the context of what I was trying to say get a pathetic laugh) it lasted pretty long ( just had 2 get that out, now im done) ....

...to think that my comments were solely directed to you or stemmed from something that occured two weeks ago on this message board truly exemplifies how narrow your mind is...to further that point, the follow up comment was directed at the encompassing dialogue that transpired after i left not the grammar, spelling, etc...eh...forget it...