Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you Hump in your sleep???????????

this is a VERY, VERY, VERY touchy subject, particularly because it can be considered "rape" IMHO. i know most of us are about fun and games in carnal, a lot of the time, but that's how someone loses an eye. so lets get a bit serious here.

for some couples, they don't mind someone they love messing around with them while they're asleep. for those particular couples, its all about the repoire they've established with one another. but that sort of connection doesn't always exist, nor should it always exist between couples -- it depends on the relationship.

has someone ever had sexual intercourse with you while you were conked-out. did you wake-up happy about it, or upset that your sleep was disturbed? did you feel even worse about it than that?

what are your thoughts?

i must stress that this is NOT my cup of tea. the worst i've done is hump someone's leg while i was asleep . . . on multiple occassions.

*shrugs shoulders*

i felt violated, it was horrible, with out getting into details lets just say that binoy came with the kung foo grip. i felt disgusted and he told me not to tell anyone, he said when people ask me about the bruises i should tell them i fell down the stairs. i know he didnt mean it he just gets a little ruff with me sometimes, its only cause he loves me so much that he has to hurt me