Clubplanet Nightlife Community

nails

atomicapples

i'm gonna get a manicure and some "nail art" done. maybe something nice like a little tropical scene on one finger. a pic of a 40 on another fiinger and maybe some mad nekked hoez and bling bling stuff on the rest. Cash money symbols, crystal and stuff like that

Originally posted by atomicapples

im thinking of getting some power and some hot ass paintjob with some stars and gems...

LMFAOOO now thats what Im talking about !! :laugh: But alot of guys do get manicures, & its funny that u use the term "powder" bc no1 uses that .. Its called a fillin =).. Thats how u can tell u dont go 2 the nail salon:D

Originally posted by cintron

i'm gonna get a manicure and some "nail art" done. maybe something nice like a little tropical scene on one finger. a pic of a 40 on another fiinger and maybe some mad nekked hoez and bling bling stuff on the rest. Cash money symbols, crystal and stuff like that

:eek: Oh my! very creative nails you'd have there lol

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

LMFAOOO now thats what Im talking about !! :laugh: But alot of guys do get manicures, & its funny that u use the term "powder" bc no1 uses that .. Its called a fillin =).. Thats how u can tell u dont go 2 the nail salon:D

i went a few times.. that place give me a headache...

...i always keep them trimmed and clean...BUT...i used to treat myself to an occasional manicure...still do when i have a little extra cash...gotta love the hand massage after your done...

...now...to set myself up even further...the best manicure, including the massage part, was from a male...wasnt like i got excited or anything...i'm comfortable with all that...but i did hesitate at first...i hate that...sometimes we think we're all open and ish and then things like that happen...but at least i went through with it and found out the truth...you can be straight and have a guy give you a good hand job...i mean massage...:tongue:

Originally posted by phatman

...i always keep them trimmed and clean...BUT...i used to treat myself to an occasional manicure...still do when i have a little extra cash...gotta love the hand massage after your done...

...now...to set myself up even further...the best manicure, including the massage part, was from a male...wasnt like i got excited or anything...i'm comfortable with all that...but i did hesitate at first...i hate that...sometimes we think we're all open and ish and then things like that happen...but at least i went through with it and found out the truth...you can be straight and have a guy give you a good hand job...i mean massage...:tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: