Clubplanet Nightlife Community

it's friday

teamj5

Would you guys ever be into a Thursday night house night, kicking off right after work, 6pm, but going all night?

Do you guys do afterwork drinks? Would a live DJ and good house music add to your afterwork pleasure, or is that not what you're in the mood for right after work?

I'd appreciate your thoughts. We got something brewing. :)

Originally posted by groovefire

Would you guys ever be into a Thursday night house night, kicking off right after work, 6pm, but going all night?

Do you guys do afterwork drinks? Would a live DJ and good house music add to your afterwork pleasure, or is that not what you're in the mood for right after work?

I'd appreciate your thoughts. We got something brewing. :)

If you throw the night in central NH, then YES YES and YES

I would definatly try and go after work if it was you guys. But, I don't know about everyone else but it always seems like I have a million things to do on a Friday after work and I am not home until 8 sometimes. But I would go by then.

It would be Thursday, but your comment about things to do after work probably applies anyway.

As far as I know, no one does a house DJ thing right after work. Could be cool. We'd keep it deep and jazzy for the first few hours. The night would go until 2am, so we'd step it up after 10.

Not a bad idea. No no one does anything like that. But I think as with anything, the location of the place you guys to this is important.

Would you be looking to kick it off at 6?

How the hell you going to make it here by then?

It would be Thursday, but your comment about things to do after work probably applies anyway.

As far as I know, no one does a house DJ thing right after work. Could be cool. We'd keep it deep and jazzy for the first few hours. The night would go until 2am, so we'd step it up after 10.

I go out for drinks once in a while on Thursday night, and if there was a house-music option in a cool place with good drinks, I'd be there!

Only thing I will say is that making the long haul from just after work to 2am at a bar is tough! I really like the sound of this though... I'm there! :pint:

Originally posted by kaydup

Not a bad idea. No no one does anything like that. But I think as with anything, the location of the place you guys to this is important.

Would you be looking to kick it off at 6?

How the hell you going to make it here by then?

It would be right near Copley.

And I wouldn't start until later, obviously. Hoska and Phil and guest DJs would kick 'er off.

It's still being ironed out a bit. I'll let you guys know. Thanks for the input.

And I wouldn't start until later, obviously. Hoska and Phil and guest DJs would kick 'er off.

It's still being ironed out a bit. I'll let you guys know. Thanks for the input.

Anywhere near Copley is good. Todd, this night sounds really good. I can definitely help you guys pull in some heads too. Mine included :D

Copley is good, and yeah I would be there. We need a Thursday like this