Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pubcrawl

teamj5

Okay, so last night I drove past the Harp and they are having a Labatt promotion there on Saturday from 5-7, so we should fixture that into the barcrawl schedule.

So where should we start? I think either Allston or Fanueil Hall.

Our goal is to get as many pictures of girls kissing as possible for the BMC program guide to be released next week. Meathead kissing another girl does not count.

Forget DT @ Space....BMC vs WMC is the REAL marathon everyone should be attending.

:pint:

Originally posted by teamj5

the only time you are leaving us in a bar is when you get sick of our lame asses and decide to go go home to bed cause you cant take us anymore.

:spin:

No, hopefully we can ignore your lame boring asses so that doesnt happen

Originally posted by teamj5

yeah d:rew dont hate on meatheads game. ive seen him in action before.....he just dances around with that lei on and guys come to him from all over :laugh:

I had my game face on last night... d:Rew, you should've had a camera :makeout:

You WMC punks stand no chance. You'll be too busy drinking water, giving each other a show, and blowing each other up to be concerned with the fact that the BMC squad is drinking you under the table.

So, when should we start thing up?? I'm down for starting at the point, or anywhere really.

And we really should make the Big Sleazy our final destination! :laugh:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Us BMC punks stand no chance. We'll be too busy drinking each others fluids, giving each other handjobs, and blowing each other to be concerned with the fact that the WMC squad is drinking us under the table.

Well said.

So where u go last night?

Originally posted by flavanugz

Well said.

So where u go last night?

I can't wait to drink a dozen more beers than you.

Me and the good Chris went to Sligo last night. Absolute dive bar in Davis Square. $3 pints of Guiness and a handful of cute girls made for an interesting Thursday :pint:

Oh, and we should have some rule against drinking light beer at every bar. If one person drinks light, we all should have to drink it. Most of that stuff is like water.... and we know only WMC losahs drinks watah

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I can't wait to drink a dozen more beers than you.

Me and the good Chris went to Sligo last night. Absolute dive bar in Davis Square. $3 pints of Guiness and a handful of cute girls made for an interesting Thursday :pint:

Oh, and we should have some rule against drinking light beer at every bar. If one person drinks light, we all should have to drink it. Most of that stuff is like water.... and we know only WMC losahs drinks watah

agreed. no light beers. me hates lights beer. i think im gonna drink either pbr or labatts all night.