Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Body Bronzing

They have one and i asked the girls that work there if they like it they said Yes but you have to wip down in between your fingers and nails (toes too) when you done.

I wouldnt do it the day before some event or anything you never know what can go wrong:eek:

Its not the thing from Hollywood Tans. There is a salon by me who is doing it now and I was thinking about getting it done, but am afraid I might turn orange.:( Its gonna cost around $100, I dont know if I should do it or not.

I going tanning and also use Bronze Faces....I spray it all over my body and it works well...

Stardo...you gotta love the tanning Salon..I miss seeing you and there....I used to love getting all pumped up then walking next door and flexing in front of you! Those were the days...now just a memory...

Body bronzing will not turn you orange ..you dont have to worry about that.

Its a dihydroxy acetone solution,its a fine mist and sparays evenly.

the reason you have to clean your palms and feet ...because it will make it look tan as well and its not natural looking.

a great self tanner spray is bronze faces from swed.beauty.

It needs to be sprayed corretly and at a good distance away from the face and body.

It is not supposed to be rubbed in and any small globbs that come out are supposed to be blotted lightly.

Never rub it in like lotion.

Ok that was my tanning info for the day:D

Originally posted by solargirl

Body bronzing will not turn you orange ..you dont have to worry about that.

Its a dihydroxy acetone solution,its a fine mist and sparays evenly.

the reason you have to clean your palms and feet ...because it will make it look tan as well and its not natural looking.

a great self tanner spray is bronze faces from swed.beauty.

It needs to be sprayed corretly and at a good distance away from the face and body.

It is not supposed to be rubbed in and any small globbs that come out are supposed to be blotted lightly.

Never rub it in like lotion.

Ok that was my tanning info for the day:D

thanks for the info:D

Originally posted by dibs

Has anyone heard of or tried Body Bronzing? I want to get it done, but dont want to turn orange from it. :(

My boss got it done a few weeks ago.... It didn't look bad at all... Totally instant tan, no orangey look at all................

Guy Anthony's in Clifton has it. I know the lady who is doing it, she gave me some more info today. If anyone is interested just pm me and I'll give u her name and phone #. I think I am def getting it done:D

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by luvle02

How long does it last? I've done that thing at Hollywood and like it but it only lasts a week.

she said anywhere from 6-10 days, but i got it done fri and it still looks as good as it did on saturday