Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need some recommendations?

Guest beenaround

Guest beenaround

Can anyone recommend a good place to throw a B-Day party for app 10-15 people? Good Vibe, Drinks and maybe food??

Guest beenaround

OK, havent been around lately!....Save the empty response for someone else!...Im looking for feedback, not F**kn directories

you BIOOOTCH!

Guest beenaround

DJPEST - SMD!....You talk a nice game behing your PC Bitch!.....I would pay a buck to have you here with me!....Anyway its a B-Day, just looking for trendy spot, not too too crowded, and dont want to pay an arm and a leg knowhatimsayin..DJJerkOff, didnt i tell you to shut the fuck up!...o yeah i did!...NOWSHUTTHEFUCKUP! and go spin some records or get a job!

Guest beenaround

Yo DJ Btch ---- Is that your great big fat head on the website?....Go F**kn play in the garbage dump behind your mamas house.....I know you live the basement right!....Gotta lotta nerve attempting to dis with that F**k"d up mug on you!

Let's get one thing correct. You would pay to have me there with you? I think that's illegal. I wouldn't go around announcing that you would pay young men money to be with you.

Just some friendly advice.

Qwest.

Originally posted by beenaround

DJPEST - SMD!....You talk a nice game behing your PC Bitch!.....I would pay a buck to have you here with me!....Anyway its a B-Day, just looking for trendy spot, not too too crowded, and dont want to pay an arm and a leg knowhatimsayin..DJJerkOff, didnt i tell you to shut the fuck up!...o yeah i did!...NOWSHUTTHEFUCKUP! and go spin some records or get a job!

Originally posted by beenaround

Yo DJ Btch ---- Is that your great big fat head on the website?....Go F**kn play in the garbage dump behind your mamas house.....I know you live the basement right!....Gotta lotta nerve attempting to dis with that F**k"d up mug on you!

...you might be looking at my big fat head...my name's niko...'bout 6 foot...225 lb...makes for a big noggin...do you like big fat heads? as well as men?...:confused:

Guest beenaround

dj-qweer -Let me elaborate for you: I would gladly pay to have you next to me so i can break your neck!...Thats what i meant, and you couldnt comprehend.

FATMAN - 6'2 265 here, and i would gladly slap your fat head also!....And i getz mo quality tang than you and DJ queer have gottn in your whole pathetic DJ lives!

Guest beenaround
Originally posted by phatman

...someone needs a hug...

That was your moms exact words when i finished up with her about 45 min ago!.....is she home yet? tell her to come back!