Clubplanet Nightlife Community

More questions...

flippin_e

cwm17.gif I recently heard Nikki's Beach was great on Sundays and Mondays. Check all the club websites...they usually have their daily schedules posted. cwm12.gif

------------------

Dragon-04.gif

~open your mind~

[This message has been edited by attomic (edited 09-20-2000).]

Guest genevieve

I went to Back Door Bambi @ Crobar on Monday night a couple of weeks ago. Great local crowd. I also heard that Blue goes off on Mondays also.

------------------

Math-03.gif

Sunday aft and early evening at Niki's, then on to Tantra for London's (Fabric) Chris Oldfield spinning dark deep house (with his absolutely gorgeous sister, also a London DJ)

Monday start at Tantra locals good early (around 10:30) Sexy good-looking crowd THEN walk on over to Blue or BDB at crobar at 1:30 or 2:00am.

lola bar tues night

[This message has been edited by plasmajockey (edited 09-22-2000).]

I think you guys might have just saved me from hurting myself. cwm12.gif I was dreading my work week ending this week cause all I've been hearing about is how dead this area is and I figured nothing would be going on cause it was going to START the work week for normal ppl. BTW is the drinking/fighting scene really out of hand here?? That is another thing that I have heard. I'm more of a lover not a fighter cwm32.gif

Archived