Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cherri Thursday Review.....

Can it be that Skippy D is taking over Sticky's roll as Cherri consigliare...................Im re-claiming my throne after april 15th!!!

I will also be there for Badass' b-daynext week and my own the week after............so step aside Skippy(finally, a name on cp thats sounds slinkier than mine)

Actually, you can have thursdays

Me and my girls pulled in to the parking lot just as 2 full carloads of people were leaving. There were only a handful of cars in the lot and we figured if people were leaving so early we weren't going to even bother.... We popped a Uie and headed out of there.

Originally posted by stiffler

Can it be that Skippy D is taking over Sticky's roll as Cherri consigliare...................Im re-claiming my throne after april 15th!!!

I will also be there for Badass' b-daynext week and my own the week after............so step aside Skippy(finally, a name on cp thats sounds slinkier than mine)

Actually, you can have thursdays

u cant be the Cherri consigliare if you never go anymore:mad:

i rolled up to cherri at like 12 or so, i must admitt da place was dead, i wasnt too impressed. im not about to sit here and bash it dough, im gonna give it another shot on a saturday.

one good note, its defenatly a great venue, as long as some bodies fill the place it looks like a hot spot.