Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***Official ***Official*** Thread***

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Report from Boston as of Friday March 14th, 2003 @ 2:47 EST: Things are ** unofficially ** official

nyis4meatheads

** OFFICIAL ** Head Promoter of the BMC

bmc_official@bmc.com

781-906-6339

It's ***official*** then.

I'm rerouting my flights from Miami so I can hit part of the BMC. Can't wait to see a real DJ that spins on vinyl for once. :laugh:

Originally posted by cookiegirl

Damn that's some great photo editing on that avatar *lol*

:tongue:

I think he used Adobe Photoshop - Homeless Edition. According to the product description: the Paint Brush tool is crusted with old, used paint, the Paint Bucket tool hasn't been cleaned in a while, and the Eyedropper tool is actually a disposed smack needle.

referee.jpg

Official? :confused:

Most people take the zebra stripes for granted and never really observe the referee uniforms closely. But take a real good look at it. It's horrible. The stripes are bad enough. But the pointed black collar?! If it were purple stripes instead of black, he'd look like a clown.

Damn that's some great photo editing on that avatar *lol*

:tongue:

Hey, thanks a lot. I just graduated from my graphic design program this past December.

And they said 4 years at 'Don Julio's School for the Graphic Design and Stuff Mang' wouldn't pay off! I laugh at them now!

Like Don Julio says, "Mang, if you can't do it in Microsoft Paint mang... it ain't worth doin'... mang"