Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Noami1

stogiey2k2

Originally posted by stogiey2k2

Hey are you doing girl? You are fucking lost from this board.

LMAO! If you haven't noticed by now my office is right next to yours. But since you've asked why?? It's because I am trying to work here :tongue:

Originally posted by naomi1

LMAO! If you haven't noticed by now my office is right next to yours. But since you've asked why?? It's because I am trying to work here :tongue:

You're so full of shit, you're up to something, cuz you did get a 1000 post like in what 5 weeks....

You're so full of shit, you're up to something, cuz you did get a 1000 post like in what 5 weeks....

:laugh: Funny! Yorgie! Up to something??? Hmm, I think its more like you up to something... Why, are you posting stuff on the board when I am right next to you???? :confused: The question should be: What is Stogie up to????:tongue:;)

:laugh: Funny! Yorgie! Up to something??? Hmm, I think its more like you up to something... Why, are you posting stuff on the board when I am right next to you???? :confused: The question should be: What is Stogie up to????:tongue:;)

I'm not up to nuttin! where will you be this WMC?? hmm

maybe el ESPACIO WEDNESDAY.....

I'm not up to nuttin! where will you be this WMC?? hmm

maybe el ESPACIO WEDNESDAY.....

Well my plans are to put up a tent next to Space on Wednesday night and camp there till Monday afternoon.... I will be making up for lost time....:laugh::eek:

NICE just make sure you have all your Flintstones Vitamins Packed up and drink plenty of H2O you don't want to dehydrate ya know what I mean...and where is hmmmm that guy what's his name again, you know he use to post on here...

Soldado? yeah that's it :D

LMAO!

Oh yeah he is coming along too.... I will make sure that I have my Flintstones Vitamins with me... So you Club God yet???

no damn it soon soon......so how is work today? you have quite the skipping work trend lately must be nice.....i bet you your finals were really all last week and not this week whose to know.

:laugh: Funny Dude! But really you are very close to be "Club God" what will you do when you finally cross over....It took you long enough. And to think just one year ago I was the one who got you hooked on this message board. :grin: I feel so proud...

No offense to any new yorkers on the board, but damn our whole litigation paralegal team is getting invaded here, the one particular one is super cool but the other two hmmm think they can just jump in here and command .......we'll show those punkasses.:tongue:

:laugh: Funny Dude! But really you are very close to be "Club God" what will you do when you finally cross over....It took you long enough. And to think just one year ago I was the one who got you hooked on this message board. :grin: I feel so proud...

Well yeah its your fault i'm hooked on this board damn it...

but once i do i'm not going to take a vacation like some others do not gonna mention any names here.

No offense to any new yorkers on the board, but damn our whole litigation paralegal team is getting invaded here, the one particular one is super cool but the other two hmmm think they can just jump in here and command .......we'll show those punkasses.:tongue:

You made your point......This place is dead...:blown:

and you know those two cats Meli and Matas? yeah they are cool peeps.....one is the current events guy and one likes to fall and blame it on the wet floor......

so are we striking or what?????????:confused:

Be nice now!! Just because you have absolutely nothing to do, doesn't mean everyone else isn't doing anything....

Originally posted by sobeton

Naomi and James are coming out of retirement .. oh sh*ttttttttttt! :tongue::laugh:

Yes we are sweetie so make sure you have comfortable dancing shoes cuzzzzzzzzzzzz We Are Going To Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce: