Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I want to get these sandals...

Mystify

Originally posted by Mystify22

I love these sandals...lol NOT with the pants shown, but maybe with a cute past-the-knee skirt

V228335.jpg

*We need to wake up this forum, it's been dead lately :(

They are cute.. I have ordered shoes from victoria secrets before.. when i got mine i noticed they weren't that good of quality, they are basically just for show so if you can find a style like that elsewhere you are probably better off..

Originally posted by girly

They are cute.. I have ordered shoes from victoria secrets before.. when i got mine i noticed they weren't that good of quality, they are basically just for show so if you can find a style like that elsewhere you are probably better off..

Yeah I know, I never order shoes from there, I just came across these in the catalogue, and fell in love with the style... Hopefully I can find the same style, better quality, elsewhere ;)

i always think strappy shoes look cute but when it really comes down to it, they wouldnt work for me. i am the type of person where i cant waste the time to sit down and tie my shoes or even buckle them. when i have sneakers i tie them once and basically just slide my feet in and out.. i only time i retie them is if im gonna run or something heehe. yup i am pretty damned lazy. those shoes also dont look like the type of shoes i could make it through a day in without being in pain. i have a thing about trying to only buy shoes i could walk in for hours if i had to.