Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Retro Metro Review!!

Place was pumping last night... richie did a great job with his song selections.. definatly played some track i havent heard in yeeeeearrrs! i had a great time... good job richie!!

also nice seein alot of CP peeps in the house!!!

ps: george.. ur the man, u know that right??!! :D

Metro was OFF DA HOOK last nite, i rolled into da place at like 3:30 after Joey's and the place was abslolutly BUMPIN, full of bodies, with a great Vibe. the place was jumpin til after da lites went on, insane, dat i must say i never witnessed and i have left pretty dam late from b4. left there at like 6 (still jumpin) dat was sick. by the way good job on the track selection richie.

great night last night. i was due for a retro night. so many people with a great vibe. had a phat circle going and met alot of cool people. richie did an awsome job bringin back the hits. and george, damn bro u just kept poorin those vanilla vodka shots. those were great. but after like 10 of them and a few drinks it all tasted like water to me. lol. i think i was still a lil drunk when i woke up.

Z

BABy wantssssss to Ride ride rideeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Great night overall.... Rydell definitely owns Classics nights. Stayed packed till about 5ish, and the energy in the room was being built the entire night.

Georgy once again succeeded in getting me and my crew annihalted.

Good to see the usual Pimps and Hoes...

:D

I'm in love with Vivacious!!..and pattycakes is a cute sidekick. (does that mean that i am gay?) ..another reason why I love metro, that and the vibe, is what makes it what it is and keeps me coming back for more. I'm very apprecitive of The Metro Lounge Family for continuing to play music even though there were only two people on the dance floor:D.. THERE IS NO OTHER CLUB THAT WOULD EVER DO THAT!.. Every other club would have have thrown you out once they put your last dollar in their pocket.

I LOVE METRO!!!! Every week I go, knowing it will be a good time. The music is always just what you want(unless Brian 1500 is in there!!!!:D) The vibe is something else and everyone goes to have a good time...... ice to see all the normals...:tongue: Big thanks you's as always to George and Petey as always:kiss2: Richie, can you play bad just once....lol:)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

thanks again... nice seeing you after many years!!!

brian1500 thanks for my beer:D

nice meeting you rapture.. i hate meeting peopl ein that condition...sorry i was sloppy!

i love retro metro reminds me of the good ole days!!! whats funny is i even ran into these guys i know.. that took me to the roxy for the first time in 98.. i remember them asking me.. hey have you ever taken a pill before??? and i was like oh yea many times.. which was a lie.. i didn't want to sound like a dork.. well needless to say.. 20 mins later.. they were well aware it was my first time!!!

Originally posted by dani672

nice meeting you rapture.. i hate meeting peopl ein that condition...sorry i was sloppy!

i love retro metro reminds me of the good ole days!!! whats funny is i even ran into these guys i know.. that took me to the roxy for the first time in 98.. i remember them asking me.. hey have you ever taken a pill before??? and i was like oh yea many times.. which was a lie.. i didn't want to sound like a dork.. well needless to say.. 20 mins later.. they were well aware it was my first time!!!

nice meeting you too hun. you seemed fine to me!!!;)

Originally posted by dani672

dani, i see u all the time @ metro.. u dont know what i look like do you?????? :tongue: