Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Christian Dior sunglasses.. I want them

OMG i am offically IN LOVE!@!!!!!!! Naughty babe......thanks to u, i HAVE to have the studded Dior glasses........i was just about to be over my obession after purchasing what i thought was gonna be my last pair of sunglasses...but after ur post, im back to being in SGD...sun glasses debt:D

Are you kidding me??

I want them all (well w/the exception of a few that I really dont like) but to me Christian Dior makes the best sunglasses.. I have been addicted to them since last year and at the rate that I am going I will be in debt for life..

I just love them alllllllllll.. and the studded onces are sick I actually tried them on the other day and they look so good.. They all do.

I cant even talk about it, I get all crazy. :D :D

Nothing to be jealous about... I'm always broke because of my addiction to shop..

But these are the ones I have...

I have a pair called STAR (which I stole from my boyfriends brother, they look better on me ).. I cant find the pic anywhere but they are soooo nice.

and I have a pair of CD's that are ancient, I found them in a vintage shop once and they were only $40..so I had to buy them..

miss.jpg

1042179269483_MVC_895guS__1_.JP

and I really want the new Diorella ones (Clear)

The Rodeo Drive ones

The pierced ones (those are the ones w/the hoops on the very top)

The Neon

and the DIOREXTASEF..

How am I going to get the $$ I dont know. I probably never will but I can try. :D

I had the pierced ones last year... Dior glasses are hot, but they should come up with some new styles, instead of keeping half of last year's glasses.

For this year, D&G, Diesel, and Versace have hot styles. Gucci has some alright glasses too, but I'm not really feeling the upside down look too much.... hmmmmm, maybe I'll adjust.

It's good being obsessed with sunglasses.... I admit I am.

But darling, people like you, are WAY OVER THE FUCKIN HILL OBSESSED/INFATUATED/ATTATCHED!!!!!! lol There should be like ASA (Addicted to Sunglasses Anonymous) for individuals such as yourself babe. They got AA, so why not ASA?? :tongue: