Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space 34

nexusgroove

I was at the space 34 today.. lol I took some SPY pictures but rather not post then and let u all see for ur self...

Sorry to say, it looks just like SPIN/SPI.. the main dance area! Just a little bigger in size. But design aboutt he same as SPIN/SPI... Dejavu...

The bar area are really nice and the roof top... wow nice.. dunno about 8 am up there but night time is nice.

I just hate the main dance area... too much like spin, I wanted something different.

I would say a little bit smaller then the Blue room, what makes it look bigger is the secound floor opening like at SPI and wider then SPI. You'll see when u walk on to the dance floor and look up. You will feel like ur at spi for a sec. They have the big ass mirror ball in the center of an H truss.

And wait till you see the stair way u need to walk up to get to the roof.. Looks like it's never ending, I can't imange people after a few drinks going up.

overall it's going to nice.

HOW TO IMPRESS A WOMAN...

compliment her,

cuddle her,

kiss her,

caress her,

love her,

stroke her,

tease her,

comfort her,

protect her,

hug her,

hold her,

spend money on her,

wine & dine her,

buy things for her,

listen to her,

care for her,

stand by her,

support her,

go to the ends of the earth for her....

HOW TO IMPRESS A MAN...

show up naked,

bring beer.

Looks like Spin??.....Thats' gonna suck, nothing against Spin, I think it's a real nice club, but The old Space is a clubgoers club. People dont go there to be seen, people go there for the music. For the underground feel, TO DANCE. I hope LP doesn't try to make Space 34 more of a commercial club feel.

Just my opinion.

Originally posted by notallthere

compliment her,

cuddle her,

kiss her,

caress her,

love her,

stroke her,

tease her,

comfort her,

protect her,

hug her,

hold her,

spend money on her,

wine & dine her,

buy things for her,

listen to her,

care for her,

stand by her,

support her,

HOW TO IMPRESS A MAN...

show up naked,

bring beer.

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by notallthere

compliment her,

cuddle her,

kiss her,

caress her,

love her,

stroke her,

tease her,

comfort her,

protect her,

hug her,

hold her,

spend money on her,

wine & dine her,

buy things for her,

listen to her,

care for her,

stand by her,

support her,

HOW TO IMPRESS A MAN...

show up naked,

bring beer.

:laugh:

Originally posted by biznation00

Nexus,

How can you say the dance floor at Space 34 is smaller than the blu room's floor?? u seriously gotta be kiddin' me...

not sure what room you walked into...

man, i went in there with about 4 people and they all said the same shit. Maybe it just looks that way. I didn't measure the room with measuring tape. the venue has a front smaller room. then u have the main dance floor with the open top to the secound floor just like spin, if u face the DJ booth, to ur right is were the SB subs are and their is a narrow dance deck on top of the subs. I saw a stair way to an underground section, but i think its storage for now.

POD may look at it a bit longer and noticed it was bigger, the roof line is way higher then then the old space, about 17' to 20' so he may be right. The have alot of ealation lighting. The bar is nice, has a really nice huge mirror.

Secound floor. with open middle with a view of the main dance floor, alot wider then spin's 2nd floor, but u have the mirror ball and the trussing, What i do like is the PS15 all in the 2nd floor.

I think the best part and what is going to make a hit at this location is the roof top. wow. nice... i think they should of put glass so people can over look the street. insted of a wall.

peace.

and don't get me wrong. I am not bashing the venue.. Just once i walked in I felt like it was spin. I did the install at spin so I seen that place from scratch and the new space look just like it.

Hey man u right, Space 34 is a top secret location some where in the usa, the gov. deny's there is such a place, like area 51.. SOrry man.. u just wanted to talk shit...

Peace...

PS... No windows... we use dooors. I wish they were building it by the old space so we don't have to travel.... I hope LP reads this and takes my advice. Build it next to the Old on LP Pleaseeeeez