Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No waiting in line tips

mbalanta

Hello out there. My girlfriends and I are planning a trip down to Miami Oct 26. We live in Manhanttan now and really do not do the waiting in line thing. Anyone have any tips on getting into a few of the nightclubs without waiting.

Your best bet is to get a table wherever you are going. But it will cost you around $400 for a table for 5. Otherwise you are destined to do the "guestlist" thang and get there EARLY!!!! I do recommend Level and crobar...defintely my two faves. Have fun and enjoy South FLA!

Hey I would love to come the 25th but I actually already booked my tickets. What else is happening that weekend. I need to party. I supposed to see my boyfriend (soon to be ex) So I need to keep my mind occupied for the whole weekend? I don't think I want to even sleep while I'm down there. Any suggestions?

Thanks for your info. I'm definately hitting Levels again. I was there just 3 weeks ago I really enjoyed it. And you're completely right with the table reservations. VIP area required 2 bottles per table with bottles starting at $190. As for Crobar I want to check it out. What's the best night?

Archived