Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do u recommend for a stuffy nose after coke?

One of main reasons why I can't sleep on coke is because my nose is so stuffed that I end up breathing through my mouth and then I constantly wake up because my mouth is so damn dry.

Any suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...

Water and saline spray are good to dilodges off all the dried up shit that gets caked in your nose, but they will still dry out your nose. Your nose getting driedf out is one of the primary problems with railing too.

Before I go to bed (one should take a Xanax too) I smear vasiline up and in each nostril. Then I snort a pencil eraser sized piece of vasline in each nostril as well. Vaseline will not dry out for days and of course when you wake up (or an hour or so later if you are still awake) you wil lhave to blow your nose anyway. I bullshit you not; Vaseline works WONDERS for your nose after railing (use Vaseline in between while you are 'cranking' too - hard to do in public though!). Try it next time and then reply to this thread and tell me if it doesn't work. I discovered this techinique very early on and everyone I've told about it swears by it too!

Originally posted by pyrrosdimas

Water and saline spray are good to dilodges off all the dried up shit that gets caked in your nose, but they will still dry out your nose. Your nose getting driedf out is one of the primary problems with railing too.

Before I go to bed (one should take a Xanax too) I smear vasiline up and in each nostril. Then I snort a pencil eraser sized piece of vasline in each nostril as well. Vaseline will not dry out for days and of course when you wake up (or an hour or so later if you are still awake) you wil lhave to blow your nose anyway. I bullshit you not; Vaseline works WONDERS for your nose after railing (use Vaseline in between while you are 'cranking' too - hard to do in public though!). Try it next time and then reply to this thread and tell me if it doesn't work. I discovered this techinique very early on and everyone I've told about it swears by it too!

:D :D :D

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by rybomaster

One of main reasons why I can't sleep on coke is because my nose is so stuffed that I end up breathing through my mouth and then I constantly wake up because my mouth is so damn dry.

Any suggestions?

more coke

Originally posted by donvito

more coke

:worry:nah.... not like with alcohol:shake:

you might laugh but literaly cleaning your nose with warm water and drinking your favorite hot tea with honey does nothing less than a perfect ....:deal::spin2:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest gabo
Originally posted by klohe

Take some Benadryl before you go to sleep, you'll pass out and the antihistamine will clear your sinuses.

wow where did u come from? I havent seen you around in a long time

Originally posted by rybomaster

Any suggestions?

couple of guys i used to work with would sniff water to clean themselves out...