Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Howells in Miami

arrakis

This friday at Twilo it's all 3 of them together. Tongy doing his essential mix live from the club. Pappa & Quivver doing the warm-ups and the finish.

It's going to be top night...

I know Oct 7th all 3 of them will be in Miami but Tongy will be doing the Space gig.

DON'T MISS HOWELLS!!!

Nah, bro - unfortunately it's only 3 days mid-week; and I'm sure I'll have no time to check out the scene... one of these days though! San Fran is on the top of my list at the moment... You doing Ibiza next summer?

Duuuude; I was kicking myself - I didn't want to leave, but my friend had a bad case of the "Ibizan flu" and I thus had to accompany him home. We did arrive early @ 6 p.m. though and saw the B-ment Jaxx (AMAZING) and Mr. Lawler; the other DJs inside sucked hard - crap hard house à la Lisa Lashes.

vary interesting little fact here...about 3 weeks to a month ago crobar put out a flyer with all of their wednesday night line-ups for the month of october. on wed oct. 11th 2000 the moonshine over america tour is SUPOSSED to be at crobar feat. keoki, micro and dave aude. i've also seen confermation of this from crobars head of talent, promotions & dj bookings.

now according to the ministry of sound web site on oct. 11th 2000 danny howells and phats & small are SUPOSSED to be playing crobar for the MoS US tour...the crobar website has no info on this event.

i called and left a message on the head of talent, promotions & dj bookings voice mail in regards to this but have not heard back from her yet.

so it seems that we have a bit of a double booking here. i wonder which one will be for real...hopefully it'll be the danny howells date!! if they were smart they'd kick keokis ass to the curb...although i have to admit that keoki would probably pull more people (for some bizarre reason he is vary popular down here). danny howells isn't vary well known down here and the last time he was here back in '98' he wasn't vary well receaved either...thats one reason way he said at that time that he hated south florida and would never come back. thats way i'm vary suprised that he's on this part of the MoS tour.

anyway just thought i'd let you guys know about this...i'll keep you updated as i find out the real info...

cheers!

[This message has been edited by marick (edited 10-02-2000).]

Well, the Shadow staff were talking shit to me in one of my posts like they were going to get Danny H, and they don't have anything booked for that night so far, so maybe? Can't think of where else he'd spin other than at Space... Damn; this is pretty last minute! Hopefully he reschedules for a time when I'll be in town... cwm1.gif

well, i went down to the beach last night and talked with one of the managers of crobar and he said that it's def. going to be the moonshine over america tour. frown.gif he said he knew nothing about the MoS tour being at crobar. tomorrow i'm going to call MoS and ask them if they know and will disclose any details. i have yet to here back from the head promoter/talent/dj bookings friend of mine on this issue but did see an e-mail that said she would see us at pappa & quivver and she would give us more info then so i guess we'll just have to wait and see. i'll post again after i talk with MoS.

Archived