Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Think I Just Caught The Deal Of A Lifetime...

BKDJ

I dont want to say anything until its finalized.. but shit, I think I just caught a deal of a lifetime..

This divorced chick wants to trade me her ex's 96 F355, cherry red ofcourse! for my 99 Acura SLX(the suv) and $5k....

:-) i wont be able to sleep tonight

Originally posted by BKDJ

imma need to have atleast two cars, cuz ill b usin temp plates and reg. on it... liability is $7500 in nyc...

either that or ill sell it for quick cash, could neva go wrong!

sell it...its worth at least $80k...and youre paying about $20k...

take your profits and:

a. down payment on house/condo/co-op

or

b. get yourself $60k of automotive transport

:hat:

The Acura has only 35k miles on it so its worth about 20 on the market, either way its a sick deal for me and theres no way im passin it up!

ill prob buy afew older beemers, hook em up and turn the 60k profit into a 100k profit.

I dont want to say anything until its finalized.. but shit, I think I just caught a deal of a lifetime..

This divorced chick wants to trade me her ex's 96 F355, cherry red ofcourse! for my 99 Acura SLX(the suv) and $5k....

:-) i wont be able to sleep tonight

if you do not take that i am going to kit you in the nuts with a pair of keds...

CHERRY RED.

ITS DARK NOW, ILL TAKE IT TO FLOYD BENNET FIELD 2MORROW FO SOME PIX!

I already have afew heads wanting it for 85k, it only has 3584.7 miles... HEHEHEHEHE! the extra 14.7 were added on today :-)

CHERRY RED.

ITS DARK NOW, ILL TAKE IT TO FLOYD BENNET FIELD 2MORROW FO SOME PIX!

I already have afew heads wanting it for 85k, it only has 3584.7 miles... HEHEHEHEHE! the extra 14.7 were added on today :-)

YOU LUCKY SON OF A BITCH!!!

I KILL YOU!

:cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

:aright:

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

are you sure its not a body kit on a fiero?

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Then they did a fuckin awesome job on the title and the vin plates :-)

i have to enjoy my week with this car, cuz its prob. gonna be sold by next weekend.... or maybe not ;-)

btw guys, a 0-60 in a F355 feels better than I thought it would!

smoothest shift you can imagine, the steering is sooooo fuckin accurate its crazy, and the noise... oh the noise it makes, fuck the cd player.. shyt.

Then they did a fuckin awesome job on the title and the vin plates :-)

i have to enjoy my week with this car, cuz its prob. gonna be sold by next weekend.... or maybe not ;-)

btw guys, a 0-60 in a F355 feels better than I thought it would!

smoothest shift you can imagine, the steering is sooooo fuckin accurate its crazy, and the noise... oh the noise it makes, fuck the cd player.. shyt.

stop it, or i'm going to have to move this thread to the sex board.... :tongue:

sorry, hehe... just clean up after yourself :-)

When I had the 740il i was in love with it, the ride was amazing and so was the steering, very accurate, but this thang, wow.. you feel like you are gliding on the road, even with the nyc bumps, still feels like gliding, and its pin point accurate steering.

i drove through the battarytunnel this morning, doing about 75 at one point, on a curve, and it was heaven... than i just hit the brakes as i rememberd i got pulled over in the tunnel for going 70 before, so i didnt wanna risk anything else... than moved on to the fdr drive, that big curve right after 34th st. was taken so smooth, that i thought i was just flowing with the road, doing about 65 on a 35 cruve, it was just something that every man should experiance atleast once :-)

As I pulled up to the parking place, the attendent caught a hard on, and it was the first car ready to get out when i got back 2 hours later :-) thats always a good thing. and yes i checked the milage before i left and it has less than 1 extra mile, so i was happy... didnt know you could trust those guyz, but its all good, i'll sleep well tonight.