Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone else's parents hate their gf/bf?

Originally posted by magilicuti

My parents hate my gf and let her know about it. It isn't a easy problem to deal with.

my parents have never liked any girl/lady/woman i brought over to them, for them to meet... one of my ex's they hated so bad that they totally humiliated her a day before christmas eve (1997)... forcing me to move it...

my mom has never really had a problem with any of the guys i have dated but my dad does/has issues (note: bc it pertains to race) . We've had many battles over it and now i just dont even bother. then again i live in a different state so its easier to avoid.

No bf now, but my mom and grandmother hasn't liked any of the guys i've been with for the exception of one bf, and one of my friends they swore i was dating but said we just didnt know it:rolleyes: ...most of the time i heard from my grandmother "Are all of the guys you date hispanic or Italian? Back in my day...." blahblahblahblahbhhh

my friends that are like family are even worse, they are more picky for me then my own family is...one of my best friends actually said to me "Don't expect me to like any of the guys you introduce me to, its just never going to happen":blank: