Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Diggafoodondiezel........

So lets get a weekend review boyz....

Hopefully things went better after everything from Friday night...

Mad props to you guys for bein good characters and takin care of a bro... not too many people would have chosen your path on that one...

Hit me up Nicca's.... FDU lift session soon!!!

Don, you have been called out... we need to get you off this stagnet growth state and get you ready for summer...

We can share a house together..... But I have a standing rule that no slinkes can come within 20 feet of me without getting sand tossed in the eye, and drug out to the ocean to be drown like a rat...

Drop me a line sometime so we can figure the dilly deal for next weekend.....

You guys must come to Taste!!!!!!!!!

Another good night you guys missed...

HOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

(Don... PM me and I will kill you!!!!!!!!)

Peace

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riding...All I have to say is this bulking is over with...When I get back from Miami...(A Guy I Know MAY BE )hitting Var, GH, T3, Clen...Bridging with Eq during the summer......210 with a 33" waist...5'10...Not Bad...I will be 200 32"waist by memorial Day....The bloat is horrible right now...on A-dex & Nolva...Will probably never bulk again...

riggs, i have no comment about this past weekend.....thank god i am going way because i dont deserve to go out for a while.........and dont ya worry about the gym big guy.....i wont dissapoint ya this summer.........you most likely will be referred to as the little guy next to me.....ha ha ha.......ill holla at ya this afternoon!!!! no pms mafuka.....don.....ha ha ha.....i have a new name!!!

now thats what I like to hear...

a man with a plan...

If everyone did thier research before they started, and cycled properly... I doubt there would be such a negative vibe on using steriods...

Its the fucking slinkies that jump on thier "summer cycle" in an effort to make of for all their fucking off, lack of dedication and hard work, and rely on the drugs to get themselves in shape and grow...

I get a kick out of seeing them leave in September, only to return in April with an attitude.... slinkies...

The drugs are only 10% of it people... diet and training always come first... and the supps should be added in as they were intended... as a supplement....

Keep up the good work Stacked... we have to keep the little people in thier place....

How is Bigtime comin along????

The crew is going to be rolling thick this summer....

Originally posted by dondiezel26

riggs, i have no comment about this past weekend.....thank god i am going way because i dont deserve to go out for a while.........and dont ya worry about the gym big guy.....i wont dissapoint ya this summer.........you most likely will be referred to as the little guy next to me.....ha ha ha.......ill holla at ya this afternoon!!!! no pms mafuka.....don.....ha ha ha.....i have a new name!!!

dondiezel... did i hang with you at metro.. i never asked you cult cp name!!!:) hahah

The bigtime has taken BULKING PHASE to the next level...the kid is fucking huge...I honestly think he has 20" pipes...He is starting the cut phaes as well...but he is hitting Growth, Winny,Prop, t-3, clen....

We got a house in Ortley...Cannot wait for Surf Club sundays...I felt like throwing the CAPRIS on yesterday...

Originally posted by njstacked2

The bigtime has taken BULKING PHASE to the next level...the kid is fucking huge...I honestly think he has 20" pipes...He is starting the cut phaes as well...but he is hitting Growth, Winny,Prop, t-3, clen....

We got a house in Ortley...Cannot wait for Surf Club sundays...I felt like throwing the CAPRIS on yesterday...

:kiss2: SWEETS im leaving tomorrow any suggestions on where i should go?

Tell the mrs. i will be kidnapping her so she can hang out with us. Give you some time to hang with the boyzzzz:)

bus just a reminding me about friday "car accident" gives me a fuggin knee slap.................HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

stacked, wasup player give us a status report from WMC and come back alive nicca..............................

can't give to much of a weekend review the brain aint ticking yet and i aint able to feed whats comin from my brain to the keyboard yet, so i'll give ya a full review over our sign language class tonight...................

ya didn't misss much but the "CARGUY accident" we got into on friday night.....................HAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAHHHHh HA HA HA HA

and also we are givin the "whos a more mangled DAVE D." award out before the summer, our DONDAVE seems to be pullin ahead.......................

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA at me NICCAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Rodigga was busy yelling"this is the police come out with your hands up" all around temps.When that song came on I thought he was going to beat up the 20 people that were in Temps. As for Dondiezel he was left at the bar cleaning it up because he was spilling drinks left and right and trying to hide his clumsyness.

Originally posted by roddigga

bus just a reminding me about friday "car accident" gives me a fuggin knee slap.................HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

stacked, wasup player give us a status report from WMC and come back alive nicca..............................

can't give to much of a weekend review the brain aint ticking yet and i aint able to feed whats comin from my brain to the keyboard yet, so i'll give ya a full review over our sign language class tonight...................

ya didn't misss much but the "CARGUY accident" we got into on friday night.....................HAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAHHHHh HA HA HA HA

and also we are givin the "whos a more mangled DAVE D." award out before the summer, our DONDAVE seems to be pullin ahead.......................

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA at me NICCAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Are u monkeys ok????:(

Originally posted by nicbes

Rodigga was busy yelling"this is the police come out with your hands up" all around temps.When that song came on I thought he was going to beat up the 20 people that were in Temps. As for Dondiezel he was left at the bar cleaning it up because he was spilling drinks left and right and trying to hide his clumsyness.

HA HA HAA AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH LOL.............

actually i ran in the opposit direction and thaught i was actually under arrest, till i snapped out of it and realized it was only the SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ya know during these cold winter months i thaught that digga was gonna actually try to grow out of the whole temps things, but after closing my eyes and smacking myself in the lip a few times and getting a small, small, small, taste of SUMMER 2003, i looked at myself in the mirror at temps and said YEAH SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN NOT WAIT TILL TEMPS 2003 HOLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HA HA HAA AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH LOL.............

actually i ran in the opposit direction and thaught i was actually under arrest, till i snapped out of it and realized it was only the SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ya know during these cold winter months i thaught that digga was gonna actually try to grow out of the whole temps things, but after closing my eyes and smacking myself in the lip a few times and getting a small, small, small, taste of SUMMER 2003, i looked at myself in the mirror at temps and said YEAH SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN NOT WAIT TILL TEMPS 2003 HOLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I think Dondiezel is still inside temps licking all the alcohol off of the bar.

STARDOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, wasup mi pequeno pollo mcnugget................

diggas just chillennnnnnn, i got the phone call already from some of my peeps that are already at WMC....................they told me it sucks and that you shouldn't go......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they were at nikki beach and they actually said it was offf the HOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK SLAMMMMMMMMMMIN............

so you fuggers have fun and i don't think i'll be able to talk to any of you till you all forget all the stories from SoBE............

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

and REEEEEEENI, what the FUGGGGGGGGG where were ya at capt, you were around and did not see theeee, digga would have gladly shaken his rump with ya......................

yeah yeah yeah....................ya mean when we 1st got there right????? i appologize!!!! diggas always in that condition, CONFUSED!!!!!

muh bad freaky deaky, i was in mass confusion when i first got there, sorry chica, i'll make it up to ya next time..............

DON, told me he met ya and he told me bout friday night, ya guys are rock stars and you'll be gettin yer jersey in the maill soon............!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

see ya around and next time grab me by my neck and smack me outta LA LA LAND.............

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA STARDO were the FUG are ya POLLO PEQUENO MCNUGGET................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POLLO PEQUENO MCNUGGET................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it!!!!!

Me and the Pollo pequeno mcnuggets will be making the best of it. I dont know if sobe i read for us

Me and deeelite will be drunk dialing:D

Originally posted by nicbes

I think Dondiezel is still inside temps licking all the alcohol off of the bar.

hey nic,

how was your weekend. cool.

just wanted to give you a heads up. the next time i see you out, make sure you bring a big beach towel with you. that way, you won't have to use your shirt to wipe off the nasty fuckin wad of spit that i'm going to reach down into my stomach and pull out and thrust right in your ugly busted up cratery fake tan having face.

i always love to go out to places and have people accuse me of shit that i have no idea what the fuck they are talking about. you almost caused a brawl at factory because of your big nasty fuckin mouth. stop spreading rumors you filthy animal.

i know its hard for white trash not to love drama, all i'm asking is you exclude me from it. ask your friend alicia if you need to refrence what i'm talking about. if i ever see you again, it will be to soon you disgusting slob of shit.

Originally posted by stardo

I love it!!!!!

Me and the Pollo pequeno mcnuggets will be making the best of it. I dont know if sobe i read for us

Me and deeelite will be drunk dialing:D

well POLLO PEQUENO, digga already got the drunk dialing calls from some of me and dees friends from home last night............

they were at NIKKI BEACH and they said is was fuKen SILLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.......................

I HATE ALL OF YOU, and i HOPE it RAINS and there is a POWER OUTAGE the whole WEEEEK..................

be safe MI BONITA, PEQUENA POLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

LONG LIVE ME POLLLLLLOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

now thats what I like to hear...

a man with a plan...

If everyone did thier research before they started, and cycled properly... I doubt there would be such a negative vibe on using steriods...

*cough* TESSSSSSSSSSSSST *COUGH*

:D

well POLLO PEQUENO, digga already got the drunk dialing calls from some of me and dees friends from home last night............

they were at NIKKI BEACH and they said is was fuKen SILLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.......................

I HATE ALL OF YOU, and i HOPE it RAINS and there is a POWER OUTAGE the whole WEEEEK..................

be safe MI BONITA, PEQUENA POLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

LONG LIVE ME POLLLLLLOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

hey rod.. do you want to have a i hate everyone that is in south beach party???? we can do a special rain dance for them!!!

or we could just go tanning all week with out bathing suits on.. and pretend we went somewhere really cool with out them!!!!

Originally posted by yannidub

hey nic,

how was your weekend. cool.

just wanted to give you a heads up. the next time i see you out, make sure you bring a big beach towel with you. that way, you won't have to use your shirt to wipe off the nasty fuckin wad of spit that i'm going to reach down into my stomach and pull out and thrust right in your ugly busted up cratery fake tan having face.

i always love to go out to places and have people accuse me of shit that i have no idea what the fuck they are talking about. you almost caused a brawl at factory because of your big nasty fuckin mouth. stop spreading rumors you filthy animal.

i know its hard for white trash not to love drama, all i'm asking is you exclude me from it. ask your friend alicia if you need to refrence what i'm talking about. if i ever see you again, it will be to soon you disgusting slob of shit.

:blank: