Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Diggafoodondiezel........

Originally posted by yannidub

hey nic,

how was your weekend. cool.

just wanted to give you a heads up. the next time i see you out, make sure you bring a big beach towel with you. that way, you won't have to use your shirt to wipe off the nasty fuckin wad of spit that i'm going to reach down into my stomach and pull out and thrust right in your ugly busted up cratery fake tan having face.

i always love to go out to places and have people accuse me of shit that i have no idea what the fuck they are talking about. you almost caused a brawl at factory because of your big nasty fuckin mouth. stop spreading rumors you filthy animal.

i know its hard for white trash not to love drama, all i'm asking is you exclude me from it. ask your friend alicia if you need to refrence what i'm talking about. if i ever see you again, it will be to soon you disgusting slob of shit.

OMGGG... YANNI DUBSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by njstacked2

The bigtime has taken BULKING PHASE to the next level...the kid is fucking huge...I honestly think he has 20" pipes...He is starting the cut phaes as well...but he is hitting Growth, Winny,Prop, t-3, clen....

We got a house in Ortley...Cannot wait for Surf Club sundays...I felt like throwing the CAPRIS on yesterday...

Chris, what up kid we are neighbors this summer.... Are you ready for our EXCLUSIVE parties Part II..............

We are working on getting a light system for the condo... I think Choopa got his hands on a large Disco Ball... I would love to install some Roboscans....

Bitches in our pool naked again this summer Part II.....

Also I will be filming Girls gone wild in Seaside again this year....:D :D

I am so amped for the shore

DANI anytime ya want to go tannin but neeeked HOLLAAA at me, supertans by me has got this king size mattress for 2 we can set it for 20 minutes and tan together.............HONK HONK!!!!!!!!!!

yo BIGFIZZZZZZZZZ wasup niccca, was yo deal kid and ya gettin ready for summer 2003 diggaS quaRter life expLosion summer.......................

SOMEGIRL, dont worry bout it cause were still talking smack bout you........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! semi WHAT??????

and WILLIAM, looks like pre and after hrs ova by you huh???? , how was cherri and who drove ya fu*ken cross eyed ALIENS too CHERRI???? NEKED GIRL IN POOL??????? where can i sign for the lease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HONK HONK HONK and can i hold the camera??????

OH HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

did i mention i CAN NOT WAIT TILL TEMPS......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally posted by roddigga

DANI anytime ya want to go tannin but neeeked HOLLAAA at me, supertans by me has got this king size mattress for 2 we can set it for 20 minutes and tan together.............HONK HONK!!!!!!!!!!

yo BIGFIZZZZZZZZZ wasup niccca, was yo deal kid and ya gettin ready for summer 2003 diggaS quaRter life expLosion summer.......................

SOMEGIRL, dont worry bout it cause were still talking smack bout you........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! semi WHAT??????

and WILLIAM, looks like pre and after hrs ova by you huh???? , how was cherri and who drove ya fu*ken cross eyed ALIENS too CHERRI???? NEKED GIRL IN POOL??????? where can i sign for the lease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HONK HONK HONK and can i hold the camera??????

OH HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

did i mention i CAN NOT WAIT TILL TEMPS......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Tommytemps drove our retarted asses to Cherri.... I was retarded I dont know if I scared people at the door with the shape I was in :D

Originally posted by nicbes

Yanni save the drama for your mama!!! You think your going to talk shit about me and then shake hands with my friends. It's not going to happen.Just stay away from my friends and theres no problems. :)The end.

Saw nicbes and her friends out at temps this past saturday. Nicbes and her friends are a bunch of cuties.I don't know what her ex is talking about looks like a bad breakup.

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Sounds more like you have no fucking clue who you are talking about....

Yanni happens to be a good guy... I suggest you keep your opinions on him to yourself hump...

Never said he was a bad guy. I never had any opinion on him just on nicbes and her friends. Her and her friends were at temps and there a bunch of cuties.

i am officially a pussy.

i was with reeni and spygirl at platinum on friday.... i thought they were only going to metro?!? i get a call from reeni at 10am "i'm still in jersey, and i'm going to the parade"...

ah... i just can't hang.

nice to meet ya again dave.

Originally posted by m0chi69

i am officially a pussy.

i was with reeni and spygirl at platinum on friday.... i thought they were only going to metro?!? i get a call from reeni at 10am "i'm still in jersey, and i'm going to the parade"...

ah... i just can't hang.

nice to meet ya again dave.

happy birthday ms. moochi!!!!!......how was your saturday night!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

happy birthday ms. moochi!!!!!......how was your saturday night!!!

woulda been better if you and mr. digga showed up and threw me up on your shoulders and paraded me around the bar :D

but other than that... it was great... i had cake and bacardi (50 cent reference) and made me sip it straight :puke:

thanks for askin' :kiss2:

hey NYCplaya...........ya mean the lets get pysical work out girls?!?!?!?!?!?!?

one of my favorite outfits on girls especially during the summer at temps , the workout volor outfits in the pastel colors, AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

and m0chiefuyoung, happy burfday.....................

Originally posted by roddigga

hey NYCplaya...........ya mean the lets get pysical work out girls?!?!?!?!?!?!?

one of my favorite outfits on girls especially during the summer at temps , the workout volor outfits in the pastel colors, AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

and m0chiefuyoung, happy burfday.....................

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You love that shit Rodiggitttydigdig. A perfect outfit for a long day of drinking.

oh no doubt nicdiggabes, digga felt like he was lookin at a box of pastel crayons...........

ya def can't beat those outfits on girls especially over the summer.............with a pair of nice kicks, and a cute half tee underneath and i'm sold!!!!!!!!!!! but cha def need to wear thong with those pants, i think i saw one with the grannies, eh eh that's such a NO NO...............................

HONK HONK

Originally posted by dondiezel26

ha ha ha.....nicole rocks granny panties......helps absorb the alcohol sweat from her buttocks!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I was the only one not wearing the outfit. I wore jeans. I will wait for the summer time to break out the "lets get physical outfit."

Originally posted by nycplaya31

Saw nicbes and her friends out at temps this past saturday. Nicbes and her friends are a bunch of cuties.I don't know what her ex is talking about looks like a bad breakup.

Hey buddy, whatever floats your boat.

If you are into girls with big black spots on their front teeth that live in random trailor parks in Toms River, more power to you. every time she smiles though i don't know whether to grab a oil rag and wipe that shit or just puke all over my shoes. it looks like someone brushed her teeth with a brillo pad.

her friends are cute, but you know what they say, there's always that one ugly one that makes the rest feel better.

and i'm not her ex, we never dated. every where i go though i see the dirt trail she leaves behind, and i'm getting sick of it. i go to factory, there's drama. i sign on to my computer, there's drama (and nicole, tell your new boyfriend to get off my dick and stop messaging me. combined between you him and your family i have 15 blocked names now. keep em coming. the list keeps getting uglier and uglier). here's a dollar, go buy a clue and stay the fuck outta my life. you and all your losers.

Yanni, shut the fuck up already. Your amazing once we break up I'm suddenly ugly.:laugh: Theres no drama anymore just dont try and talk to my friends thats all there is to it because they dont like you. As far as Alicia's concerned SHE NEVER LIKED YOU TO BEGIN WITH SHE WAS ONLY NICE TO YOU BECAUSE YOU WERE MY BOYFRIEND. For one who doesnt like drama your sure as hell starting it. Now you can continue to put me down all you want whiile I'm on vacation. I really could care less your just making yourself look like an asshole because your not giving up and ending it already. ;)

Originally posted by nicbes

Your amazing once we break up I'm suddenly ugly.

we never dated?!? :confused: stop spreading rumors

i guess your in SoBe popping a lot of pills because you are talking like you are disillusional right now :confused: i know if i was down in SoBe i'd be on the computer in the hotel lobby while its 80 degrees outside :rolleyes: