Clubplanet Nightlife Community

infiniti fx45

Originally posted by cintron

it reminds me of a modernized aerodynamic AMC Eagle.

and i hated that fucking car.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

omg.... thats so awful.... i thought the fx45 was actually one of the "less crappy" suv's... (i say less crappy because i hate them all)

there's something about it. the brutish curves, non graceful lines, chunky demeanor, chrome-bling bling wheels and shiny bizzazzle-dazzle style that just says "ghetto sled"

if there was ever a car to fit perfectly in rap videos, you're looking at it.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by cintron

there's something about it. the brutish curves, non graceful lines, chunky demeanor, chrome-bling bling wheels and shiny bizzazzle-dazzle style that just says "ghetto sled"

if there was ever a car to fit perfectly in rap videos, you're looking at it.

No way man. I saw it in person on the highway and when I saw it zoom by, I hade to make my friend speed up to see what it was. It was gorgeous. Made you wonder at first if it was a sportscar or an SUV. VERY nice.

Anyone have pics of the interior? After seeing the int. of the other Infinity, I am skeptical.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

No way man. I saw it in person on the highway and when I saw it zoom by, I hade to make my friend speed up to see what it was. It was gorgeous. Made you wonder at first if it was a sportscar or an SUV. VERY nice.

Anyone have pics of the interior? After seeing the int. of the other Infinity, I am skeptical.

te interior basically follows the other nissans. im not a big fan of them, looks like its constructed of crappy plastic