Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Late Night @ SPACE

attomic

I was at Space on Saturday... dunno guys, it was too trancey for me. Not enough edge... but what I was really writing about is, don't you guys think it'll get raided like, SOON? I've been around the block a few times, and at least from what I've seen, if you're rolling that far out in the open, you're asking for trouble. I like Space, wish them all the best, but they gotta tighten it down a notch in everyone's best interest. Just my $0.02...

I totally agree. Some people seem to want everyone to know they are rolling. I always see some guy waiving around that light thing that forms letters and of course it says "rolling". SPACE is going to get raided sooner or later. The only reason I think it has not been raided yet is because its not close enough to residential areas.

------------------

Dragon-04.gif

~open your mind~

How are the door men at space? I havent been in a while... and i'm still not 21. I've never had a problem before... except once for memorial day weekend. i was turned away. I've been dying to go to Space, but don't feel like wasting my time either not getting in. Please let me know. thanks!

cwm1.gif

[This message has been edited by vanessa23 (edited 09-26-2000).]

The "rolling" is getting a little out of

hand. I have seen far too many people out

cold; or looking a few steps away from death. I roll , but I keep it in check.

The rolling is great, but it should be

used to help enchance the music. Some people

seem to use it as the center of their nite.

I think it's only a matter of time before;

Space starts searching people as they enter..

Peace,

Flex

Originally posted by attomic:

I totally agree. Some people seem to want everyone to know they are rolling. I always see some guy waiving around that light thing that forms letters and of course it says "rolling".

I saw the same guy, and that's when I thought, "Bad news". Hey, when I first started rolling, I felt compelled to tell everyone too, but I tried limiting that to my friends, and then got over it soon altogether.

Besides, I kind of like having normal people around when I roll. Being in a club where everyone's high is a little freaky.

But, must I say, the scene at Space is must more friendly and fun than at, let's say, Twilo or Sound Factory in NYC, and I hope it doesn't change.

cwm38.gif

Once upon a time...

.....before everyone waz into "Beans",

There was something called...

.....MuZiC that used to elevate the scene,

It was the only drug you needed...

.....it made us all feel right,

Before the glow sticks & candy...

.....& before it became a sight,

I'm not self righteous or...

.....dislike those that do,

But when I'm 80 years old dancin'...

.....your body will be through!

See, I've been spinnin' for years...

.....making crowds move their feet,

Some people smoking, others drinking...

.....but the best drug was the bEaT !!!

This is my reply to those few....

who have to make it known that they're Rollin'. Do what you do, but don't exploit it, & ruin my scene.

cwm23.gif

I COMPLETELY AGREE... WHY SHOULD ANYONE KNOW THAT YOUR ROLLIN.... JUST KEEP IT TO YOURSELF... ENJOY THE MUSIC AND HEY IF YOU MEET UP WITH TWO BEAUTIFUL COLUMBIAN GIRLS JUST WANTING TO HAVE A LITTLE FUN THEN GO FOR IT.....

GARY P. (ARTISTY @ NEVIS)

FREE YOUR MIND cwm12.gif

Originally posted by resident:

But, must I say, the scene at Space is must more friendly and fun than at, let's say, Twilo or Sound Factory in NYC, and I hope it doesn't change.

I'm sorry man, but I STRONGLY disagree with that comment, there is no way that the scene in Space will ever be more friendly than Twilo.... In Florida the whole mood of the clubs is not even close to what Twilo stands for and represents. Nearly EVERY regular Twilo goer has the greatest attitude towards the place, the people and the music we all listen to in there. Wherever there's people rolling, if they're into it, they can be friendly, so it just might have been the crowd you were with that gave you that impression, but as I said, there is NO WAY any club in Florida will ever be as magical/ friendly/ nicer than Twilo...

That place is the most wonderful place on earth!! hehehe

It really is! cwm4.gifcwm12.gifcwm11.gifcwm32.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Im a Twilo regular and I must point out that it has its good and its bad points. Like all the clubs, it can always get better.

The one thing that I give them mad props for is for their unbelievable sound system. Nothing else comes close. 24 bit digital sound for your ass. Get some!

Even though I am from Miami I have to agree that the NYC clubscene is way friendlier than Miami's...The night my friends and I went to Twilo, has to be one of the best nights in my life!!!!!! The people there are so much more in tune with each other and there is just this vibe of unity among everyone...It is truly amazing...we met so many people and everyone was all about reaching that level of ecstacy together...People are just a whole lot cooler over there. Not to mention the music is better, too. Don't get me wrong, I love Miami, but everyone should experience what NYC has to offer once in their life...

p.s. Dance til' Dawn!!!!!! cwm30.gif

[This message has been edited by tkkcinder (edited 10-05-2000).]

Archived