Clubplanet Nightlife Community

does anybody know orlando???????

pilla

Hi, I live in Orlando. Depends what kinda music you like: breakbeat is big here. You can check out Tabu in Downtown (tabunightclub.com)it's a nice a pretty new club. The Groove plays progressive trance on Saturdays, which is my personal fave. Icon in downtown is also good. Roxy and On the Rox (upstairs) has some good shit too. If u need additional info you can email me: areyna98@yahoo.com

Hope this helps!

OH MAN YOU HAVE TO CHECK OUT THE GROOVE .... LOCATED ON THE UNIVERSAL STUDIO GROUNDS.... THEY PLAY VERY GOOD MUSIC... WHEN I WENT IT WAS LIKE A CLUB OUT OF THE MOVIES OR SOMETHING.... SEE IF IAN MCDANIEL IS PLAYING.... AND SATURDAY NIGHT I THINK IS THE BETTER NIGHT.... MAKE SURE YOU GO EARLY ... ORLANDO DOES NOT HAVE A NIGHT LIFE... BE THERE BY 10:00 PM.....

------------------

GARY P.(ARTISTRY @ NEVIS)

FREE YOUR MIND

I was in Orlando a couple of months ago and made it to the grand opening of Tabu. It is fabulous, particularly the VIP. The VIP is on the second level and has a balcony that overlooks the main floor. Also, I would suggest getting a table, it's much cheaper than one on Sobe. The music is pretty good. Have fun while you are there. Oh, and watch out for the cops, I came very close to getting a DUI on the way back to the hotel. The cops are all over up there!

Have fun!

Jewel

Archived