• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nycplaya31

GOD I HAVE MORE FUN AT FUNERALS THEN I DID AT TEMPTS SATURDAY

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU'RE HALF A FUCKIN IDIOT

AND THATS THE GOOD HALF.......

"funner" lol......:laugh:

How packed did you expect it to be you moron. I knew it would be dead, but the feeling of being there was good enough. Also, important to remember being with friends alone is a good time. But if you have no friends it could be a problem.............sorry for you:laugh:

you kidding me you degenerate FuckFace????????????

The real parade in shitside starts April 26th @ Tempts, with me taking center stage!!!!!!!

Thats when it is really called Tempts!!!!!!!!

Say someting that dumb again in this board and I dare you to show your face in my neck of the woods flaco!!!!!!!

I will break you!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by tempkid

you kidding me you degenerate FuckFace????????????

The real parade in shitside starts April 26th @ Tempts, with me taking center stage!!!!!!!

Thats when it is really called Tempts!!!!!!!!

Say someting that dumb again in this board and I dare you to show your face in my neck of the woods flaco!!!!!!!

I will break you!!!!!!!!

:clap2:

LISTEN JERKOFF ,,YOUR NECK OF THE WOODS,,I WAS GOIN THERE BEFORE ALL YOU ,E K, AND G FUCKED UP KIDS EVEN FOUND THE PLACE. ALL YOU FAGGOT WANNA BE TOUGH GUYS COME DOWN HERE AND ACT LIKE TEMPTS Is THE CLASSIEST JOINT AROUND...ALL YOU LOSERS HYPED TEMPTS up for the 15th and it was fuckn dead,,,,im sure ill see all you fake insecure sorry asses all summer

FUCK YOU AND GOOD BYE:blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blo

Tempkid I may have to join you in breaking some teeth. Everybody's got to knock the place at the top. Can all those people taht go to Temps every Sat and Sunday be so misguided??

ANYWAY......The dj's and promoters of this past Sat did a wonderful job. Temps doesn't usually open parade day b/c its all locals and they aren't ready for Temps. They like Bamboo and XS. AND I second the thought that that is doesn't have to be packed to have a good vibe. I had plenty of customers @S that were bouncing back and forth from Temps and XS.

Originally posted by ceeotter

Tempkid I may have to join you in breaking some teeth. Everybody's got to knock the place at the top. Can all those people taht go to Temps every Sat and Sunday be so misguided??

ANYWAY......The dj's and promoters of this past Sat did a wonderful job. Temps doesn't usually open parade day b/c its all locals and they aren't ready for Temps. They like Bamboo and XS. AND I second the thought that that is doesn't have to be packed to have a good vibe. I had plenty of customers @S that were bouncing back and forth from Temps and XS.

No, you listen up jerkoff..................I can guarentee I was goin there long before you........Ever here of Franco Iomello? As far as your incinuations of what people do, who the fuck are you and what do you know, other than how to suck dick.......................thats all I have to say....................oh yeah, fuck you and good bye:D

Originally posted by ceeotter

OK #1 nice calling a gilr a jerkoff, I prefer bitch...and #2 I was going there then as well. I have been in the bussiness 14 yrs. Always Surf then Temps. #3 I work at Temps and you have met me!!!!!!!!

OMG, I quoted the wrong one!!!Holyshit I cant belive it. If you read the thread you would see that I was talking to NYCplay and not you......................I am so sorry...............What I wrote doesnt even make sense as a response to you..............

all of you talk about tempts like its your house,,, it a summer club in which most of you travel a far distance to go to,,me and my friends been goin there for years,,and for franco iamello,,no shit asshole,,,who dont know em,,all of you on this board are so fuckn corny,,

and as far back as i can remember tempts opens every parade and two years ago in 2001 it was sick at night... i cant wait to run into you hard ass typers this summer.........hahahahhahahhahahha fuckn drug attacks

Originally posted by nycplaya31

all of you talk about tempts like its your house,,, it a summer club in which most of you travel a far distance to go to,,me and my friends been goin there for years,,and for franco iamello,,no shit asshole,,,who dont know em,,all of you on this board are so fuckn corny,,

and as far back as i can remember tempts opens every parade and two years ago in 2001 it was sick at night... i cant wait to run into you hard ass typers this summer.........hahahahhahahhahahha fuckn drug attacks

Hardass typers and drugaddicts................go fuck yourself!!!

Look whose the hardass typer............every fucking post youve made on this board has been nothing but degrading and derogatory towards what people seemingly enjoy. You're the asshole.................Maybe you should try being somewhat civil in your posts or wait heres an idea, dont post at all!!! All your post suck and do nothing but taunt trouble, so why bother? So you can prove how tough you are? Please!!!You wanna beat people up cause they think, no wait, know you're a jerk-off.........oh well.....................to quote you once again............

"fuck you and goodbye"............toughguy