Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Funerals Vs. Tempts Which Is Funner

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SEE NOW THATS A PERSON WHO PROLLY KNOWS HOW TO PARTY LIKE A MOTHER FUCKER,,,,THOSE WERE THE DAYS BACK IN 95 96 WHEN THE TUNNEL WAS THE SPOT, I WAS 18 THEN AND NEVER HAD A TIME LIKE THAT SINCE THEN,,,TO ALL OF YOU FUCKS WHO SWEAT TEMPTS GO GET HIT BY A TRAIN ,,BUT THE TUNNEL KIDS OK IN MY SHORT SMALL BOOK

Originally posted by nycplaya31

SEE NOW THATS A PERSON WHO PROLLY KNOWS HOW TO PARTY LIKE A MOTHER FUCKER,,,,THOSE WERE THE DAYS BACK IN 95 96 WHEN THE TUNNEL WAS THE SPOT, I WAS 18 THEN AND NEVER HAD A TIME LIKE THAT SINCE THEN,,,TO ALL OF YOU FUCKS WHO SWEAT TEMPTS GO GET HIT BY A TRAIN ,,BUT THE TUNNEL KIDS OK IN MY SHORT SMALL BOOK

U ARE STRAIGHT UP GHETTO !!!!!!!!

Yoy guys are so funny getting all worked up about a club as if this guy just dissed your mom. It's just a club!!! is it really neccessary to break necks over a comment about a club- uh oh better not make fun of Tempts are else :laugh:

Originally posted by stiffler

OMG, I quoted the wrong one!!!Holyshit I cant belive it. If you read the thread you would see that I was talking to NYCplay and not you......................I am so sorry...............What I wrote doesnt even make sense as a response to you..............

OMG I know I was like damn this kid is all over me for what??!!

lol....of course your forgiven:)

all of you talk about tempts like its your house,,, it a summer club in which most of you travel a far distance to go to,,me and my friends been goin there for years,,and for franco iamello,,no shit asshole,,,who dont know em,,all of you on this board are so fuckn corny,,

and as far back as i can remember tempts opens every parade and two years ago in 2001 it was sick at night... i cant wait to run into you hard ass typers this summer.........hahahahhahahhahahha fuckn drug attacks

ok jerkoff(like that one stiffler:D ) Temps was NOT open last year but was 2001 b/c XS was being remodeled. SOOOO yes it was busy b/c one of the 2 were closed. Only one dance club to go to. Even Merge was not open that Parade. This year the crowd that is not dance club oriented was split between 3 clubs Merge, XS, Temps. Now enough aready this is tired and old if it keeps up we might have to bring your mom into it,,,bottom like if you think it sucks there don't go more room for those of us who do like it and even more positive energy.

:) THIS IS ME ON A SATURDAY NIGHT

:( THIS ME WALKN INTO TEMPTS SAT NIGHT

:mad: THIS IS ME IN TEMPTS SAT. NIGHT

:blown: THIS IS ME LEAVING TEMPTS SAT NIGHT

Well there's a simple solution to killing yourself (although that might not be a bad idea), but just don't go. The thing I can't stand about people dissing Temps is that clubs, music and DJs are each personal to each individual, everybody likes different things. You can argue w/someone till you are blue in the face about how a certain club sucks, but if they've had some of their best nights there, you are not going to change their mind. I can argue w/you about how you should like Temps but is that going to make you feel what I feel? I like Temps simply cause I have fun there and at the end of the night that is all that matters right? No matter if a place is super classy, so-so or a shit hole, whether or not you enjoyed yourself is all that matters. People are protective of their memories so don't diss a place if you don't like it, just don't go. :)

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

NYCPlaya...

Stay in New York with the landfill and murky water....

Sucka....

Maybe we can meet up sometime and go snorkelling in the Hudson River...

hey leave nyc out of this:mad:

Originally posted by Kermzy

Well there's a simple solution to killing yourself (although that might not be a bad idea), but just don't go. The thing I can't stand about people dissing Temps is that clubs, music and DJs are each personal to each individual, everybody likes different things. You can argue w/someone till you are blue in the face about how a certain club sucks, but if they've had some of their best nights there, you are not going to change their mind. I can argue w/you about how you should like Temps but is that going to make you feel what I feel? I like Temps simply cause I have fun there and at the end of the night that is all that matters right? No matter if a place is super classy, so-so or a shit hole, whether or not you enjoyed yourself is all that matters. People are protective of their memories so don't diss a place if you don't like it, just don't go. :)

Wow, that was the best "explanation" Ive ever read on CP!!!Nice job:aright:

LISTEN JERKOFF ,,YOUR NECK OF THE WOODS,,I WAS GOIN THERE BEFORE ALL YOU ,E K, AND G FUCKED UP KIDS EVEN FOUND THE PLACE. ALL YOU FAGGOT WANNA BE TOUGH GUYS COME DOWN HERE AND ACT LIKE TEMPTS Is THE CLASSIEST JOINT AROUND...ALL YOU LOSERS HYPED TEMPTS up for the 15th and it was fuckn dead,,,,im sure ill see all you fake insecure sorry asses all summer

FUCK YOU AND GOOD BYE:blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blo

First, I don't do drugs , I barley fucking drink!!!!!!

I go for the music and the vibe, that space is my high!!!!!

Second, you piece of shit that I would break, I'm the last person in the world you want to talk shit to pussy bitch!!!!!

I back my words with my fucking amazing fist, I would really meet up with you just to get my fist wet with your blood!!!!!!

They been begging me to let them play for awhile now!!!!!!

Stay the fuck out of Tempts you fool, go hang out at Bar A with the rest of punks!!!!!!

Step foot in Tempts and reveal yourself and it will be the last step you take!!!!!!!!!!

You have no clue what your talking about!!!!!!!!!

If you show your face at Tempts don't forget to wear a mouthpiece!!!!!!!!

YA KNOW WHAT YOU PUNK MOTHA FUCKA ,,ILL BE IN THERE EVERY SUNDAY NIGHT THIS SUMMER,,ILL WEAR A T-SHIRT THAT SAYS NYC PLAYA31 ,,WHEN YA SEE ,E IM SURE YOULL RUN TO GET YOUR FRIENDS FIRST,,HAVE I THREATEND ANY ONE YET,,,,IN MY POSTS NOOOOOO,,,,2 OR 3 OF YOU ARE TAKING SUCH OFFENSE TO THIS LETS GROW UP ITS A CLUB,,,I LOVE MAKING NEW REPLYS CAUSE ITS JUST PISSING YOU OFF SO BAD I SIT HERE AND LAUGH MY ASS OFF,,,I FEEL LIKE YOUR CRYING OR SO STEAMED AND SMASHING THE KEYS AS YOU TYPE,,,YOU ARE SO FUNNY .BLOODY FISTS BOY AHAHHAHAHHA OH BOY YOU DRUG ADDICTS CRACK ME UP,,GO DO A BUMP YA PUSSY

NYC.... make sure you wear your shirt bitch....

I dont run from anyone.. I will be sure to approach you and make you eat your words....

as I bust out a quick beat streat re-enactment and we can break dance fight the night away...

I will zoolander your punk ass back to the streats where you belong with my wicky wicky freak style breakdance moves...

Then I'll bust out a head spin and gecho girl on my side while you are picking your belongings up and thumbin a cab...

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

NYC.... make sure you wear your shirt bitch....

I dont run from anyone.. I will be sure to approach you and make you eat your words....

as I bust out a quick beat streat re-enactment and we can break dance fight the night away...

I will zoolander your punk ass back to the streats where you belong with my wicky wicky freak style breakdance moves...

Then I'll bust out a head spin and gecho girl on my side while you are picking your belongings up and thumbin a cab...

WTF :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

what the fuck is a beat street break dance beating :confused: :confused: that was the worst reply ever sweetness... i think im finally done on this topic,,,you guys are gettn bad where is the temp kid guy hes full of great sayings ,,,,,,,,,ok well im done on this subject,,by the way i love tempts on a sunday night ,,,i just loved bustn everyones balls and seein how mad you k heads get when you talk about a club ,,,,,,,bye look for me ill see ya there :cool: :cool:

Once again another wanna be tough guy intimidated by my neck breaking spin skills and solid moves on the dance floor...

hahahaha...

I am so high right now...

I cannot wait to go back and read this when I am straight...

Cannot wait to meet the NYC Playa on Sunday's at Tempts...

Bus' personal favorite place to be during the summer on Sundays...

I will destroy you kid...