Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Funerals Vs. Tempts Which Is Funner

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tempkid

[b

......You are no match to me Flaco, I'm so great I'm jealous of myself, when god made me he was just showing off!!!!!!

I'm not a player I'm the motherfuka GAMEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so bad, bad, bad, bad, I make badass look weak. When I die Heaven won't have me and Hells afraid I will take over!!!!!!

I leave you with these words "Fear is nothing but the anticipation of PAIN, be it physical, mentil, spirutal or emotional, the bottem line is anticipate the smack down you candy ass when I meet you!!!!!!!!

love this....:D

Originally posted by nycplaya31

WORD OUT ON THE STREETS IS THAT TEMP KID IS A SKINNY ASS FUCK ,,,,PEOPLE I KNOW TOLD ME TEMP KID PROLLY WEIGHS IN AT A WOPPING 170 POUNDS ,,,BRING YA SHIT ELSE WHERE,,I MADE NO THREATS UNTIL YOU GUYS STRTED ACTIN LIKE HARD ASSES,,,ITS CLEAR YOU HAVENT SEEN ME I DONT TALK SHIT ,,I JUST BRING IT SO I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM ,,,AS A MATTER OF FACT THERS NO WAY ID GET KICKED OUT OF TEMPTS CAUSE I USED TO WORK THERE AND ILL LOOK COOL BUSTN SOMEONES ASS WITHOUT BREAKN A SWEAT THEN GOIN AND CHILLN ,,,,,,ITS CALLED WEIGHT GINER 2000 BUY IT

LMFAO dork!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm 190 pds!!!!!!!!

Not big at all, but what does that matter??????!!!!!

Fighting is all in your head and in my head I way 1000pds, so waffledick, it seems like your fat ass is in trouble!!!!!!

I'm way to quick and have a combo that puts Roy Jones Jr in a distance second.!!!!!!!!!!!

To bad boxing won't have me becasue I bit to many ears off already!!!!!

See you at Tempts with your 20n friends, I only need 2, my right and left sucka!!!!!!!!!!