Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oscar G in Portugal review

BRIAN1500

taken from dtourism.com

Oscar G blew up Portugal!!

There were 2 amazing nights, one Friday at Mantra (Porto) and the second in Industria (Lisbon).

Oscar started at 3.30am, very dark and tribal, playing many unreleased things, like a remix for Jennifer Lopez ended on Thursday, just before living home! After, he started sampling "Dark Beat" voice parts, heating the crowd and going off with mad remixes, one after another. Then, played more hits like "Alright" and came the Hit himself, on a crazy, long and very filtered remix..."I might as well rely on the drum...drum...........BEAT!!" The crowd went wild!! And for the end, he started to free his filtered dark side and blowing up with everything with an amazing tech-house, very much Rivera Style. He ended about 6.30a.m. Great person himself and his father... 2 nights to remember!!

04.10.jpg

04.23.jpg

05.35.jpg

05.37.jpg

I hope you brought back some good Portugese wine you bastard.

while you were gone i was hijacked by Ralph and your brother on a time machine back to 1986. they made me listen to "the best of freestyle" all night and we ended up in the most obscure places. ill e mail you later with more details

:nopity:

Originally posted by klubveteran

while you were gone i was hijacked by Ralph and your brother on a time machine back to 1986. they made me listen to "the best of freestyle" all night and we ended up in the most obscure places.

:laugh: ...they tricked u into Cafe Iguana?;)

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

:laugh: ...they tricked u into Cafe Iguana?;)

close. im surprised they didnt think of that one. we were at Bongos. its a comedy hour there. then on the ride we heard every freestlye song ever made. we were so 1986 sat.:cheese:

but yeah we will do it again.:laugh:

Originally posted by klubveteran

I hope you brought back some good Portugese wine you bastard.

while you were gone i was hijacked by Ralph and your brother on a time machine back to 1986. they made me listen to "the best of freestyle" all night and we ended up in the most obscure places. ill e mail you later with more details

:nopity:

LMAO!!! "1986":laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Next week blazers with color tshirts under huh "don"???? lololol:laugh: :tongue::laugh: