Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wanted: Aspiring Producers

mixmuzic

I'm a DJ with 15 years experience both in the states and overseas and have been in two DJ Competitions. Unfortunately, I was also in the Military from May of 1992 until May of 1999. Now that I'm free, I want to start working on several original projects as well as some remixes that I've had in mind. I'm hoping to find someone with some studio equipment and experience that would like to team up and try to create some tracks. I've got many ideas, just no resources to utilize. I'm looking for the Agnelli to my Nelson, so to speak. smile.gif Please feel free to email me directly or come hear me spin this Friday at ARTISTRY in The Copper Room at Nevis. Oakland Pk. Blvd. & the Intracoastal, Ft. Lauderdale.

Syversin@yahoo.com

------------------

SYVERSIN

ARTISTRY @ NEVIS Fri Nights

I am not a producer but I will see what I can do for you. I know a couple of people who may be interested. Maybe I can get them to come and see you spin. I can't go tonight, I already talked to ravepapa about that, but definitely next week I will be there to see you spin. email me at deezaster@aol.com

Jewel cwm24.gif

Archived