Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...War...

Originally posted by naughtybabe

My sister just gave birth to a baby boy on Friday and all I can think of is what is instored for his future? and all of our futures.

You know, I never even thought of it that way... my aunt is having a c-section on friday... it's going to be her second child... I can't help but feel pessimistic about their future... :( :(

I agree about going to war at this point.....We have given Sadaam enough time/chances to settle things PEACEFULLY...He deserves what he is about to get

...I actually think Bush is going about this war in a proper manner......His beef isn't with all of Iraq just Sadaam......He is concious to the fact civilians are going to be in the crossfire but wants to protect the innocent people the best he can.....Bush has been hesitant about going to war....At this point...This is something that needs to happen or else we will suffer further attacks & that country will be ruled by a bunch of assholes for a loooong time.......

As far as "being fucked".....It;s either we go to war & lose troops who died serving & protecting their country or live in fear of this motherfucker & his 1000000 children after him.....

Originally posted by tastyt

You know, I never even thought of it that way... my aunt is having a c-section on friday... it's going to be her second child... I can't help but feel pessimistic about their future... :( :(

I know the feeling.... I can only hope for the best.

Originally posted by dgmodel

eh... its all for the better... itll all be over soon...

and how exactly is it for the better??? maybe this war will benefit mobil-exxon but who else....

we, the american public, are being duped.

....i wont get too deep cuz i'm busy at work...but the whole Turks vs. Kurds side to this is going to make it interesting...add to this, that i heard a rumor that Turkey said it will open up its air space for the US if it is allowed to take the rest of Cyprus...mind you i think that is absurd, but if it happens, than i will have no choice but to find Bush and ...well...i cant go on record saying such things...

...i am certainly not pro war, particularly this one...BUT...on the first night of the attacks, scud missiles were fired from Iraq at US troops...this action was instant evidence that Saddam had been lying with regards to the weapons retained within his borders...why oh why did this not move France and Germany and other members of the UN to consider repositioning themselves...or in the least, make a statement to the effect that Saddam did lie...perhaps Americans are being duped, but Saddam is and was pulling the rug over an entire globe...

Originally posted by sassa

and that makes it ok for this bullshit to happen??

that's not justified.

who said anything about it being just... im simply stating that thats life... get used to it... b/c youll be living it for the rest of your life...