Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When is it a good time to invite your date up to your a

leeanne

When is it a good time to invite your date up to your apartment?

In my opinion its when you can close your eyes and fall backward and know that he will catch you.

You should know a lot about the person alone with you in your apartment.

Have you ever tried to push a 200+ pound man with a bad attitude out of your apartment? Its pretty much impossible.

No matter how you say it, saying that you only let people you completely trust come into your apartment,

says that you think a lot about yourself and you take care to make sure you are safe.

People get their clues about how to treat you from how you treat yourself.

If you and your date spend the entire dinner talking about how great you think you are and then you let

him up without really knowing him, you are really telling him that you actually don't believe you are such

a treasure

and you will let a total stranger into your home.

I don't like it when guys pressure me into being alone with them. It sets off warning bells that this

guy wants one thing and I will soon be on my knees picking-up whats left of my heart. Thankfully I have

been on

my knees with my shattered heart

but never after being made love to by one of these con artists. I never have felt like a fool running

into someone who stopped calling because they always ask the same thing, "why didn't we end up together?"

(Translation- "why didn't you sleep with me?") And I always say,

"I don't know..just lucky I guess- You didn't want it bad enough- maybe you had a date limit and I didn't

fit into the schedule.")

The old saying, "I'm not that kind of girl" is kind of laughable in this day and age, but I have a new version.

When I start to get the, "aren't you going to invite me up" pressure I look confused and say something

like, I think you are used to dating a different type of girl. When I know you and trust you. "I" will invite

you into my home, you wont need to invite yourself."

A lot of guys will stop calling after this but guess what kind of guys they are. Not the guys who REALLY

ARE looking for someone special

Originally posted by cintron

after she gives me head in my car.

that's when i know she's flexible enough to reach and skilled enough to not make a mess.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

...and smart enough to know how to get a ride home... ;)

i agree with you in a way leeane...

kinda like that mike tyson case...what was that girl thinking going to his hotel room?

and to put a slightly miogynistic spin on things, don't invite a guy up to your apartment unless you're planning on giving him some, or if it's firmly established that you are friends. once a guy has that invitation, he might assume that he is getting some, and might get angry if he doesn't. not that it's right, but it happens, and you girls need to protect yourselves. the odds of a woman physically defending herself against a 200+lb man are slim.

Originally posted by entheogen808

i agree with you in a way leeane...

kinda like that mike tyson case...what was that girl thinking going to his hotel room?

and to put a slightly miogynistic spin on things, don't invite a guy up to your apartment unless you're planning on giving him some, or if it's firmly established that you are friends. once a guy has that invitation, he might assume that he is getting some, and might get angry if he doesn't. not that it's right, but it happens, and you girls need to protect yourselves. the odds of a woman physically defending herself against a 200+lb man are slim.

ladies ur alright im 200 flat...no need to worry

...i'm sorry but i disagree with everybody here...

...i dont think inviting a man up to your place instantly sends out an automatic-sex message. i also dont think it says anything about who and how the girl is. i have been invited into a woman's apartment and not had sex (hold the jokes please)....it's great that men are being classified as basic sex-pots here...dont invite us in unless youre going to give us some and if you dont we might get upset or not call you back...gimme a break...i know there are guys out there like this but as i always said...these are boys, not men...

Originally posted by phatman

...i dont think inviting a man up to your place instantly sends out an automatic-sex message. i also dont think it says anything about who and how the girl is. i have been invited into a woman's apartment and not had sex (hold the jokes please)....it's great that men are being classified as basic sex-pots here...dont invite us in unless youre going to give us some and if you dont we might get upset or not call you back...gimme a break...i know there are guys out there like this but as i always said...these are boys, not men...

And this, my friend, is why I consider you my dear pinky pal... :love:

true, but unless you know that the person you are with is a man, not a boy, it could be a bad thing.

Originally posted by tastyt

And this, my friend, is why I consider you my dear pinky pal... :love:

...thanks sweets...

Originally posted by entheogen808

true, but unless you know that the person you are with is a man, not a boy, it could be a bad thing.

...come on now...you could go quite a long time before figuring that out...same goes for women as well...that's a whole different thread...

come on now...you could go quite a long time before figuring that out...same goes for women as well...that's a whole different thread...

but me being a 220lb man, i can remove a 120lb woman from my place, much easier than a 120lb woman could remove me.

...i dont think inviting a man up to your place instantly sends out an automatic-sex message. i also dont think it says anything about who and how the girl is...

i'm with phattie on this one; i'll put it right up there with the famous "she was asking for it [rape] 'cause she was looking really sexy in that outfit" line :rolleyes: .