Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Littering

okay, how many of you do it? either consciously or not..

i can not stand when people litter.

its upsetting when you see people throw shit right on the floor, or out of their car...when a garbage is near by, or you can at least wait to transport the gargabe to a designated destination

its just so unecessary and uncalled for

i just cant comprehend how people could throw garbage or even something dirty outside on the ground (inside is a wholeee other issue) and not even care..

and not to sound like an acid eating hippie...but we must love our planet!! lol..im sure you know what i mean...

ugh...reminds me of the idiot i saw on the train last night...

This man gets on the E train eating a bag of chips ( i don't know about anyone else, but eating on the train makes me sick in itself). He finishes the bag and without a second thought just tosses the bag on the floor. Now sadly I would expect such arrogant behavior from a kid/teenager but this man was at least 35. LIke it wouldve killed him to hold on to the bag since he got off at the next stop :mad: :mad:

I hate seeing that shit. I have to admit though, that I'm guilty of accidental littering... dropping something accidentally and not picking it up... I feel so guilty, but there are some places I'm just not going (like the subway floor, on a day when it's been raining :yuck: )

Don't think that you two are having all the fun... I knocked an old lady out of her walker yesterday... then lured a seeing-eye dog with a nice big juicy steak... you shoulda seen the look on its master's face when he took off, tearing right through that busy intersection like a bat out of hell!

i have a friend who turns into a litterbug when he gets drunk. all of a sudden there'll be napkins on the floor, he'll drop whatever wherever. and he does it with a kind of childlike exhuberance, as though when he's drunk, he's free to misbehave in all sorts of little silly ways. once, when we were at a club, he just spit out his gum and stuck it on a railing; i unstuck it almost instinctively and threw it out. i guess that may sound gross, but the thought of other people getting stuck or someone having to clean it up later bugged me.

p.s. give a hoot, don't pollute :) !

I never litter!!! If I'm out I will walk around with whatever I need to throw away until I see a garbage can.......The trains are the worst!!!! People throw there empty bottles on the floor & they constantly roll around & hit your ankles!!!

SOme woman on my train blew her nose in a tissue, crumbled it up & threw it on the floor :vomit3:

Originally posted by sweetie029

I never litter!!! If I'm out I will walk around with whatever I need to throw away until I see a garbage can.......The trains are the worst!!!! People throw there empty bottles on the floor & they constantly roll around & hit your ankles!!!

SOme woman on my train blew her nose in a tissue, crumbled it up & threw it on the floor :vomit3:

yeh thats just nasty...im a bartender and cant stand it when someone blow thier nose or whipe thier mouth crumple up the napkin and leave it there for me to pick it up...find a garbage and throw it out dick!

Originally posted by fineones

yeh thats just nasty...im a bartender and cant stand it when someone blow thier nose or whipe thier mouth crumple up the napkin and leave it there for me to pick it up...find a garbage and throw it out dick!

Haha I yelled @ a chick in a bar once for doing that!!....Slobs!!!

Originally posted by phatman

....what about people with snot rags...eeeewwwwwwww....watching someone blowing their nose and then putting the rag back in their pocket is absolutely disgusting....

...hey...whats fer lunch?

That's gross!!!! But whats even worse is when someone snot rockets :vomit2:......When I was like 14 I was walking home from school & some old man in front of me tried to snot rocket but it got stuck to his hand :vomit2: ........Ewwww I am making myself sick now lol :(

or what about the famous gum in the ashtray shit.... dude.. wrap it in a napkin and THROW IT OUT! although i do litter sometimes i will admit that :worry:

this is worse: my dad blows his nose in cloth napkins at restaurants!!! 'nuff said :no: .