Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami - Clubs

kahloz

hey. I'm gonna be in Miami from the 13th to the 22nd, I wanna know which clubs to hit. Last time I was there, I went to a private party at Crobar [it wasn't all that much fun]

anyone got any suggestions? I checked out a couple of listings under Miamiclubs.net.

preferly dance/house music, upscale or not, I want to have fun!

cwm7.gif

you didn't have fun at crobar??? Doesn't sound like them at all...but oh well...you should definitely check out LEVEL, it is upscale but a ton of fun...Space is also another place to check out (afterhours)...Blue is another good place I hear...anyways good luck and enjoy SoBe!!!

Dance til' Dawn!!!!!!!! cwm27.gif

Everyone says that about Crobar. It was ok, I guess. Maybe I was just phat-headed from being a New Yorker in Miami. cwm32.gif

I got a small list of clubs I MiGHT want to check out:

Crobar [just because I can get in for free and get free drinks] smile.gif

Liquid

Level

Krave - cause, Vanessa23 said so. biggrin.gif

------------------

I'm not your bitch, don't dump your shit on me!

HEY WHAT'S UP....LISTEN WE(ARTISTRY) ARE TRYING A NEW CONCEPT IN FT. LAUDERDALE.... A PLACE CALLED NEVIS @ THE COPPER ROOM.... IT'S NOT A CLUB SO THERE IS NO COVER CHARGE THAT'S RIGHT IT'S FREE...AND YOU WILL HAVE A GOOD TIME... I PLAY UK HARD HOUSE AND PROGRESSIVE TRANCE... ONLY ON FRIDAYS.... YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO JOIN US.... OH AND HERE ARE SOME PICTURES....

------------------

GARY P.(ARTISTRY @ NEVIS)

FREE YOUR MIND

kahlos: crobar, level and space are definitely your best bets. Sorry you didn't have fun the first time in crobar, it is always fabulous for me! Hopefully this time will be different. I used to go to Liquid all the time, but that was 3 years ago, i haven't been there since and from what I understand it is terrible. But good luck anyway! I will probably see ya out there!

Jewel cwm38.gif

Originally posted by vanessa23:

Krave cause i said so... ???????????

yeah, you posted 'bout Krave. didn't you? I was at work when I read it, so most likely I was half-sleep. cwm12.gif

but I'm pretty sure you passed the info 'bout krave.

------------------

somewhere between the bartender and the girl sticking her tongue out, I got the urge to go pah-tee there now. biggrin.gif

Maybe I'll check it out, thanks for the info!

------------------

[in reply to jewelangel]

Hmmm... Well, I got a lot of attention when I went [mostly from the private party going on on the second floor]

besides that, the music was ok, I was there early though, I got there at like 10pm and left at 2am. [i got bored after a while]

AND an important factor [which doesn't apply this trip] I was trying to stay away from meeting anyone [long sappy story, read the book]

cwm32.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by kahloz (edited 10-07-2000).]

Guest crystalmethodny

Yo Kahloz...

You bitch, I'm coming. smile.gif

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

"A vibe is a terrible thing to waste, finding one is as rare as gold in the Cali mountains." - Moi

Guest crystalmethodny

Originally posted by kahloz:

Yo Crystal [yes, Crystal]

No, you're not!

cwm42.gif

That's... *sniffle* foul man... really.

Dont worry, I'll keep the place intact while you're gone.

Muhahahahaa

cwmdie.gif

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

"A vibe is a terrible thing to waste, finding one is as rare as gold in the Cali mountains." - Moi

Archived