Clubplanet Nightlife Community

favorite tee's

mssabina

i have a lot of basic fitted tee's since they're versatile and comfy. i like three dots the best, juicy and petit bateau are second.

james perse has bunch of necklines and styles i like, that's next on my list to try

ps- for anyone else who like fitted tee's, basic basic on broadway and 8th steet has tons... they have a web site, www.tee-zone.com

Originally posted by mssabina

i have a lot of basic fitted tee's since they're versatile and comfy. i like three dots the best, juicy and petit bateau are second.

james perse has bunch of necklines and styles i like, that's next on my list to try

ps- for anyone else who like fitted tee's, basic basic on broadway and 8th steet has tons... they have a web site, www.tee-zone.com

I know i aint 'spossed to comment here being a guy...BUT....err.. I think they arent revealing enuff. I dunno if they are meant for spring only, being chilly and all... I gotta be honest, I dont remember when guys(whatever season) found them sexxy.....

Am I being a wet blanket?. I hope not..just a thought..:(

i personally think understated sexiness is hotter than the cleavage flashing, skin showing type. don't get me wrong, showing a lil skin is nice sometimes but not 24/7... which is why i love tee's cause depending on the cut they can show off some skin with out being slutty...

Originally posted by mssabina

i personally think understated sexiness is hotter than the cleavage flashing, skin showing type. don't get me wrong, showing a lil skin is nice sometimes but not 24/7... which is why i love tee's cause depending on the cut they can show off some skin with out being slutty...

Thats true....I understand where you are coming from...But I think most media pics put out, mostly portray REALLY skinny girls, but in real life, most girls got some full figures that enhance the chest, curvy backs and shit. I've seen girls in the same ourfits before, but they sure look yummy with some meat on. Really, how many 'model-looking' girls do you see flaunting those tops on an everyday basis?..I wish I could post pics of the everyday looking gal...maybe you would understand me better. God! Am I making sense?.... The top looks great, but ask any guy using the same pics on the link with or w/out the bust, I'm sure they might agree with me....

Oh well, I give up...I just cant put it in words...(a guys handicap)...sowwy :(