Clubplanet Nightlife Community

meetups...

dgmodel

just a thought, with the weather getting nicer faster than we can post... and since we have all these "attempted meet ups" why not have some outdoorsy type of meet up??? like a softball game, or football, or paintball, or mountain biking... blah... just a thought...

Originally posted by dgmodel

just a thought, with the weather getting nicer faster than we can post... and since we have all these "attempted meet ups" why not have some outdoorsy type of meet up??? like a softball game, or football, or paintball, or mountain biking... blah... just a thought...

...funny...i was thinkin the same thing but for the sex board...either way...i agree...we should all hit a park or sumthin sumthin...

Originally posted by dgmodel

We should do something like that in the spring... Like a BBQ in a park somewhere that has a field for sports etc... etc... I would be down. :D

Originally posted by somebitch

PS1 will be nice for meet ups in the summer :D. also, the sex board is gonna have a little one this weekend at a bar... u should come, i would like to meet u finally!!

definately!!! i <3 ps1... btw where is the sexboard meetup???

if there isnt a place yet, some of my friends are bartending this weekend midtown and uptown... just a thought...