Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Running people over w/ a car

no matter who you hit

-

i found out that you can get a hunitng licence and also a percription from your optomitrist

now when the cops stop you

make sure you dont have your glasses and make like your unaware of your surroundings-

tell them your meeting your family for hunting that day

and youll get off free-

cause in the books:

there is NOTHING that say you CANT hunt ppl or anything else

with a CHEVY

now wheres my 2004 model KIA

I hit a guy with my ex girlfriends car a long time ago....

He deserved it though... he cut us off on the highway, and my brainless girl decided to give him the finger...

So he attempted to run us into the guardrail...

after getting out of his car and punching the window trying to get at us... I decided it was time to end this quick...

I nudged him at about 20 mph with the side of the car as we drove by him... knocked him on his ass and sent him tumbling down the road...

He lived... I watched him limp back to his car as I flew off to the nearest police station to report the incident...

Nah... my girl had flipped him the bird... which I dont think is very cool... especially after the result of that flipping...

I simply rolled down my window and chuckled like a banshee as I drove past his battered self, struggling to stop himself from rolling...

Needless to say... me hanging my head out the window laughing loudly at him was more than enough to send him into a frenzy...

hahahh...

I got hit by a city bus while walking down the street in Oxford, England. I was walking near the edge of the sidewalk just basically looking down, then WHACK!!! The bus (and it wasn't a shortbus either) caught me right across the left side of my body and spun me around about 180 degrees.

To my credit, I didn't even go down, I stood tall and took the force of that bus like a champ. Lucky for her the bus driver was a woman, otherwise I might have killed the bitch.