Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Timothy BANCROFT-HINCHEY....What a Joke

Sassa,

These articles are terrible!! Saddam is the cause of the faultering US economy? The meltdown is secret? The US economy living on the knife's edge!!

retarded....our investment banks are armed with the worlds top economists.....it could not be kept a secret.....did this guy ever stop to think about the technological revolution and the over investment in tech as well as the mis-valuation of equities?...i have read all of the articles you posted with this clown as the author and have determined that you obviously gain some of your extreme views from some terrible sources that fail to take in a "macro" view of all the circumstances....please do post the website you read this crap on....i would love to poison my mind....

The point is that Washington wants to punish Baghdad for adopting the Euro, potentially ruinous in the long term to the US economy.

:rolleyes: .....this guy is an idiot....

Convinced that the world would swallow the terrorism link to Baghdad, Washington pressed ahead, first calling for the inspections to restart, never imagining that Saddam Hussein would comply.

comply? :rolleyes:

In the minds of many, gone are the notions that terrorists are crazy fanatics, rather that they are desperately fighting for their freedom against the oppressor.

so this guy feels for terrorist groups? :laugh:

As a matter of fact, planet Earth is not meant for Americans only, it is meant for everyone.

I guess this guy has overlooked the fact that we feed 60% of the hungry people on this earth.....as well as all the aid and good things we do....what has russia done lately?.....oh yeah, mail order brides and vodka.....

There are no doubts that the combination of the Western and European cultures is to take place in Russia. This will be the unique combination of the rationalism of the Western mind and the glory of the spiritual development of the East. This combination will demolish the insatiable altar of war. It will put the humanity on a new way of its development.

Russia and Germany the new world order......They have made a critical error.....

Originally posted by underwater

Sassa,

These articles are terrible!! Saddam is the cause of the faultering US economy? The meltdown is secret? The US economy living on the knife's edge!!

retarded....our investment banks are armed with the worlds top economists.....it could not be kept a secret.....did this guy ever stop to think about the technological revolution and the over investment in tech as well as the mis-valuation of equities?...i have read all of the articles you posted with this clown as the author and have determined that you obviously gain some of your extreme views from some terrible sources that fail to take in a "macro" view of all the circumstances....please do post the website you read this crap on....i would love to poison my mind....

:aright: