Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JoeY's SunDaY NiTe....

Um, Joey's is usually pretty good on Sundays, it doesn't suck. It's not usually that crowded (at least from my experience and w/the exception of holidays). Mostly hairdressers and strippers who worked all weekend and the guys who didn't get laid that weekend grasping on to one last shred of hope. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Originally posted by Kermzy

Mostly hairdressers and strippers who worked all weekend and the guys who didn't get laid that weekend grasping on to one last shred of hope. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

That was phenomenal!! :laugh::)

Um, Joey's is usually pretty good on Sundays, it doesn't suck. It's not usually that crowded (at least from my experience and w/the exception of holidays). Mostly hairdressers and strippers who worked all weekend and the guys who didn't get laid that weekend grasping on to one last shred of hope. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Hey don't forget about the crackheads that need an afterhours for the afterhours. :D

Originally posted by danfury

Hey don't forget about the crackheads that need an afterhours for the afterhours. :D

Ahhh, yes, I did forget the individuals who started the weekend there on Friday and have since been to Metro, Vinyl, *random club* and Sound Factory since, w/a quick shower or two and not an ounce of sleep! Please ignore the white rings around their noses, they are just hoping a drink or two will bring the ever elusive sleep. :)

Ahhh, yes, I did forget the individuals who started the weekend there on Friday and have since been to Metro, Vinyl, *random club* and Sound Factory since, w/a quick shower or two and not an ounce of sleep! Please ignore the white rings around their noses, they are just hoping a drink or two will bring the ever elusive sleep. :)

LMAO

THis kind sounds like Dan Fury's scedule every other weekend. ;)

:blown: :blown:

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Dont forget about the crackhead's saferides... We have to show up too...

Too drive crackers like Fury home....

You mean the delusional people who think that 7 or 8 drinks plus a bump of coke elevates them to designated driver status, those?