Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cancun sucked this year !!

I just picked up my sister from the airport. she claims that Cancun this year was terrible. she has been there the past 3 years and said that it was not even that crowed this year. Overall she really did not have too much positive feedback..........

BUT

SHE DID SAY THAT THERE IS A NEW CLUB DOWN THERE CALLED "LIFE." SHE SAID THAT THE CLUB WAS NOT PROMOTED TOO WELL AND WAS PRACTICALLY EMPTY but CLAIMS THAT IT THE NICEST CLUB DOWN THERE AND WHEN IT DOES GET THE RIGHT STAFF IN THERE ITS GONNA PUT LABOOM TO SHAME.

tHERE ARE 2 LEVELS INSIDE. IF YOU GO TO THE DOWNSTAIRS LEVEL IT IS SET UP LIKE YOU ARE IN HELL. ITS ALOT OF RED AND DARKER COLORS (CLAIMS IT IS BEAUTIFUL) ..... IF YOU GO TO THE UPSTAIRS LEVEL IT IS SET UP LIKE YOU ARE IN HEAVEN. DECORATED WITH ALOT OF BLUE AND WHITE AND TOTALLY HOOKED UP. THE BIG THING IS THAT IF LOOK UP FROM HELL YOU CAN SEE ALL THE PEOPLE DANCING IN HEAVEN AND VICE VERSA (FROM HEAVEN TO HELL). EACH OF THE LEVELS HAD BALCONIES AND WERE COMPLETELY HOOKED UP.

I HAVE TO CHECK THIS PLACE OUT ONE DAY BUT I AM TOO OLD TO GO THERE FOR SPRING BREAK !!!

WWW.LIFECANCUN.COM

life is teh biggest and newest club in cancun.. my boy artie ran the party this year with djs denny tsettos & andrew mendez.. on tuesday for the sex-foam party he said that they fit over 3500 people in there on there, and wednesday andrew spun for the mardi gras party.. he said u couldnt even move.. lauren musta been there on a bad night!!

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

life is teh biggest and newest club in cancun.. my boy artie ran the party this year with djs denny tsettos & andrew mendez.. on tuesday for the sex-foam party he said that they fit over 3500 people in there on there, and wednesday andrew spun for the mardi gras party.. he said u couldnt even move.. lauren musta been there on a bad night!!

it must have been a bad night the night she went. she said wqassim was throwing the party and it was empty .... :what:

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

it must have been a bad night the night she went. she said wqassim was throwing the party and it was empty .... :what:

yeah that was teh saturday night party! the tuesday wit tsettos and wednesday wit mendez i heard was off the hook... couldnt even walk!! :D :D

Originally posted by doubledeuce

I had a good time in cancun... was there the 14th to the 19th... just missed jonathan peters at la boom on wednesday... but i got to catch him in south beach at menage on friday.. definitely had a bangin unbelievable time in south beach...:D

HEY DOUBLEDUECE .... HAPPY TO SEE SOMEONE HAD A GOOD TIME !!!!