Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Would you Buy Something if it were a Great sale?

While recently in Florida, I was shopping in Saks & came across these Gucci sunglasses which were regularly $185 on sale for $65.I thought they were such a great deal I bought them even though I Knew I probably would never use them, being I have so many expensive glasses as is..I winded up giving them to my mom bc they were more her style..I have 2 remind myself that "cheaper does not means free".. Does any1 else ever do that?

i think i have the same disease. i've have bought so much cheap stuff from thrift and vintage stores thinking i could make it work but most of it ends up in the trash. but the few pieces that DO work are well worth all the money thrown away.

i just wrote something similar on the compulsive shopping thread...

i always seem to find great sales.. and yes i come out with a lot of stuff compared to the money i speant.. but i always end up speanding way more money then i planned!

you know things are bad.. when you have sales people at the mall calling you to tell you about sales!!!! or when you realize you are a "regular customer" eek!